Pre | Next
- Recording at Regular (Driving) Mode.
It records an accurate image (Full HD) of its surroundings while stopping and driving. Its role is to be a witness to the cause of the accident. It also shows the driving history.
- Recordingg at Monitoring (Parking) Mode.
1) Automatic Monitoring Mode : The device changes to Monitoring Mode automatically 10 min after parking.
2) manual Mode : The user can set the device to monitoring Mode manually.
- Event Recording
1) In case of a car accident, it may save its image separately by detecting the impact, sudden brake, sudden start, and sharp curve of the vehicle.
2) It also catches and recordes any moving object at the Monitoring Mode while parking.
The device gives a voice prompt for formatting to prevent memory errors and it can format itself.
- Emergency recording
The user may record by pressing the Emergency button whenever needed.
- Digital Camera & Camcorder
1) The device has a internal Lithium battery that lasts about 10 minutes.
2) The user can use the device as a digital camera and camcorder without the power from car battery.
- Google Maps are available in the viewer program (When connected with GPS)
The device interfaces with Map and provides the user with the location information.
- Voice recordeing function
It records the voice and sound through a small condenser vuilt into the product (The user can set the device to on/off for audio recording)
- Connect USB (Port, UMS)
DC Power supply at port mode, Recognition of large size memory at UMS mode.
- Support A/V out
It may show the real time video which are currently being recorded through a navigator, and the recorded video in the SD can be shown through other display devices like a Smartphone, Laptop or TV.
- Voice Prompt
It may inform you of the operational condition and any error of the device.
- Image reversal function (Left & Right)
It can tak pictures while recording.