Product Detail Information
New standard in Ultrasound Bone Densitometer
Perfect repeatability with footrest technology!
Ultra-precision does not allow any error!
SONOST-2000 technology is different from its bones.
Provides information on density & fracture risk
- The SONOST-2000 measures SOS(Speed Of Sound) & BUA(Broadband Ultrasound Attenuation), and applies them to calculate BQI.(Bone Quality Index)
- T-score and Z-score Represent Young adult mean standard variation(T-score) Age- matched mean standard variation(Z-score).
- Superior Precision
- Compensation algorithm for variation of temperature
- Enhanced precision by self-developed foot supports
- Enhanced stabilization by fully electronic equipment
- Short measurement time(50sec.)
- Reliability confirmed by professionals
- Easy measurement(convenient dry-type)
- Compact design for easy moving & installment
- Convenient user interface(Window 98)
- Networking(Program update via internet)
- Portability(Using Notebook)
- Prompt A/S
- Comprehensive color print for diagnosed result
- Effcient patient file management system(Available Data Base)