Virtual Fire Training for fire fighter, Paramedic and emergency responser
- Build your own scenario for training, emergency and assessment.
1. Scenario based on learning objective
The instructor creating a scenario based on the learning objectives.
2. Empty Environment
Creating your own environment which is motorway and incident site and whatever your emergency site.
3. Building a scenario
By clicking on an object in the 3D library this object appears in the your environment.
4. Situational awareness and initial response
5. Command and control
6. Evaluation and feedback available
- Advantages of Virtual Reality Training
1. Any incident scenario is possible from a small incident to a big disaster.
2. Active, realistic and immersive training method for fire fighter, medic, emergency reponser etc.
3. Training risk and danger identification skills.
4. Training tool with more output.
Trainees are more eager to learn......effective training tool.
＊ List of Countries by imports.