Ceramic dome-type filter
- Made of high-quality material
- Filters rust, dust and other harmful microbes
- Filtration capacity in average: 1 liter/hour in a natural filtration water purifier
- Provides satisfactory flow at pressure of 2.0kg/cm2
- Ceramic filter can be washed to remove the filter solids and reused over many times.
- In addition to filtering ability, absorbs odors to produce refreshing water.
- Is formed and made in the electric furnace
- Pore size: 0.2 ~ 0.5 micron
- Product size: 90mm x 100Ø (9t (mm)
Our ceramic dome-type filter is made and formed in an electric furnace, not like other similar filters produced by burning Bunker C fuel oil, when various kinds of harmful substances generated from oil gases are adsorbed into the filters. We make pure ceramic filters free from such harmful substances being adsorbed.
＊ List of Countries by imports.