What is the stamping nail art
Stamping nail art is an innovative DIY nail art.
It's not as complex and difficult as the existing methods of using nail brushes.
It entails selecting the pattern that one wants from various image plates and easily moving them to fingernails and toes using the stamping method.
How to use stamping nail set
1. Apply the polish to your nails and let it dry.
2. Apply the special nail polish on your desired image.
3. Erect the scraper at 45 degree and quickly scrape the covered polish from left to right.
4. Immediately afterward, use the stamp to stamp your desired image by rolling.
5. The image will then move to the stamp as is.
6. Lightly roll the image on the stamp to your nail to stamp again.
7. Finish with a top coating for the image to last for a long time and for its color to remain vivid.
8. Complete the delicate stamping nail art.
1. If any of the following signs appear upon use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor.
A. Red spots, swelling, itchiness or irritation appears upon use.
B. The applied area shows any of the above signs upon contact with direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on areas with scars, rash or inflammation.
3. Storage and precaution.
A. Close the lid after use.
B. Keep away from the reach of children.
C. Do not store in a hot or cold place and keep away from direct sunlight.
4. Do not apply this product if you have any troubles on your fingernails, toenails or skin.
＊ List of Countries by imports.