• DescriptionHigh intensity ultrasound energy is transmitted to the skin at a depth of 1.5 to 13mm below the surface of the skin to generate a thermal coagulation area, the size of which is of less than 1mm. At the thermal coagulation area, a high heat of more than 60 degrees is generated. By constantly forming the thermal coagulation point on the target layer, the area is regenerated by pulling and shrinking the surrounding skin tissues.
A thermal coagulation point is formed in the SMAS (Super facial Muscular Aponeurotic System) at a depth of 4.5mm, generating an elastin and collagen regeneration reaction around the thermal coagulation point. As the tissues are pulled toward each other, wrinkles and the skin’s elasticity can be improved.
• Technical Specifications 1.5mm for thin wrinkles around the eye area, under the eyes, eyebrows, nose area, etc.
3.0mm for facial areas such as the forehead, skin on the cheeks, nasolabial folds, etc.
4.5mm for facial areas such as double chins, neck wrinkles, chest, etc.
13.0mm for body areas such as arms, legs, thighs, abdomen, etc.
• Applications & FeatureThe UCOS HIFU System can be applied to the facial area for skin lifting and tightening, and to improve wrinkles and skin elasticity around the eyes, face, neck, cheek skin, nasolabial folds, forehead, cheeks, lips, and jaw line. It can also be used to improve aging problems and the body line to the greatest effect.
- Facial area (forehead, nose, cheeks, under the eyes, chin, chest) lifting
- Body (abdomen, arms, armpits, thighs, lower legs, waist) lifting
- Non-invasive and can be used for 10 to 30 minutes, after which you can return to your daily life
- Selectively transmits ultrasonic heat to a deeper level than laser or high frequency treatments
- Immediate treatment of fine wrinkles, with long-lasting and elastic skin maintenance and body shape management
＊ List of Countries by imports.