- K+ is a seal for premium ‘Korean Made’ products recognized and approved by the Korea International Trade Association.
- The K+ seal will be given to innovative products that embody both utility and lifestyle sophistication .
- KITA will grant the use of the K+ seal to small and medium sized companies based in Korea that manufacture or distribute finished
consumer goods with unique brands and designs.
- KITA aims to facilitate SME access to overseas markets by finding Korean products that can lead global trends and granting the
|K+ Mark||KITA Composite Logo|
|General Criteria||%||Detailed Criteria|
|45||Design differentiation, local marketability, price competitiveness|
|30||Credit rating, private brand(O/X)|
|15||Export performance of last 2 years, proportion of Korea originating goods|
|10||KITA member(O/X), certifications/patents(O/X)|
- About 170 products from 100 companies will be designated for K+ certification in 2014.
- Product category: Lifestyle products, kitchenware, furniture/Interior decoration, household appliances, cosmetics, fashion,
IT products, sporting goods and food.
- Online: Product information pages on tradeKorea.com and Kmall24.com, websites of product manufacturers or distributors
- Offline: Product labels or wrapping paper, PR brochures and catalogues
1 year (K+ seal is valid until Nov. 2015 for companies designated in 2014.)
K+ Secretariat at KITA: email@example.com