ㆍ What is K+?
- K+ is a seal for premium ‘Korean Made’ products recognized and approved by the Korea International Trade Association.
- KITA will grant the use of the K+ seal to SMEs based in Korea that manufacture or distribute finished consumer goods with
unique brands and designs.
ㆍ K+ Designation
- About 170 products from 100 companies will be designated for K+ certification in 2014. (Valid date : Nov 2014 ~ Nov 2015)
- Product category : Lifestyle products, kitchenware, furniture/Interior decoration, household appliances, cosmetics, fashion,
IT products, sporting goods and food
ㆍ Where can I find the K+ seal?
- Online : Product information pages on tradeKorea.com and Kmall24.com, websites of product manufacturers of distributors.
- Offline : Product labels or wrapping paper, PR brochures and catalogues.
You can easily buy K+ certified products on Kmall24.com.