Semi-glossy finish for fashion look with multi-tone colors
Structure of Daerim Laminate
Material : Use CR, EGI or GI steel sheet. Thickness of 0.4-1.2mm
of 914 and 1,219mm as a standard. Other width sizes are available on
Aluminum is also available. EGI (Electro-Galvanized Iron) has Zinc plate
in thickness of 20g/20g per square meters normally. CR is plain steel
sheet and has no zinc plate. Galvanized Iron(GI) has also Zinc coating
on its surface.
Surface: chemically treated to improve anti-corrosive and adhesive
Primer Layer : Special glue makes anti-corrosion, Good adhesion,
have excellent durability (5-8).
Film layer : beautifully finished with variety of colors and patterns.
Thickness varies between 12-300 depends on items.
- DLME is made of Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) resin or Poly propylene(P.P),
- DLMH is made of PET and Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)sheets laminated.
- DLMW is made of Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) resin or Poly propylene(P.P),
- DLMD and DLMS are made of PET sheet
- DLMR is made of PET sheet with reflective coating, with or without
PVC laminated sheet.
- DLMT is made of Poly Vinyl Fluoride(PVF) sheet
- DLMD, DLMR, DLMS, DLME(P.P.), DLMW(P.P.) are all environmental
friendly materials. Use no PVC.
Protective film: Protect the surface, film made of Poly Ethylene
(40-60). In case of DLME & DLMW, in order to keep embossed effect
on product, Non-glue type protective film is being used.