- Place of Origin
- Payment Terms
- Shipping /
- Negotiable / Negotiable
- Plant & Animal Oil
14 Doonamoo International Inc.
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers throu gh seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
|Product name||Virgin Coconut Oil||Certification||-|
|Category||Plant & Animal Oil||Ingredients||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
Virgin coconut oil is a functional food with health benefit over and beyond the basic nutrients. Living a healthy lifestyle with a healthy diet, plus consumption of the proper amount of virgin coconut oil is reported to be beneficial to the following problems:
- high cholesterol level, hardening of arteries,
- cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and stroke.
- over weight, diseases caused by overweight.
- geriatric (senior citizen's) diseases,
- skin diseases, dark spots, dandruff,
- colitis, ulcerative colitis,
- hemorrhoid (piles),
- chronic infection,
- breast cancer, skin cancer, liver cancer, uterus cancer, colon cancer etc.
- alcohol damage to the liver,
- thyroid problems
- liver diseases, gall blader diseases.
- poison damage,
- chronic fatigue.
- enlargement of prostate gland, prostatitis.
- diseases caused by virus (HIV, SARS corona, Measles, Sarcoma, Influenza, Hepatitis C, Herpes simplex, Epstein-Barr, etc.), bacteria (Pneumonia, urethritis, Gum infection, Food poisoning, Gonorrhea, etc), protozoa, parasites, fungi, and yeast.
The information, provided above on this web-site, is not intended for diagnosis, prescription, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease, but is intended for educational purposes only, and should not be considered a replacement for the expert advice of a qualified health practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. You shall not ask us to be responsible for any problems that might happen after taking these products.
Usages of Virgin Coconut Oil
- Consume it in a raw form orally just like any functional foods.
- Use it as salad oil perhaps with vinegar or other spices.
- Use dried coconut powder in various form such as ice-cream or cake etc
- Apply on skin as cream or lotion for beautiful skin
- Use as hair conditioner.
- Use as body lotion or as a massage oil.
Healing Crisis of virgin coconut oil
Consuming some medicine or functional food, some people, at the early stage, may experience "healing crisis" temporary before they get better. Some placebo cases also showed such "healing crisis." The raw material used for placebo could be flour, which is manufactured to appear just like the medicine, the effect of which they intend to examine.
Some people experience "healing crisis" also after taking virgin coconut oil. For example, they may feel worse, or they may show some temporary symptoms such as abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, pain on the scar of operation, headache, muscle ache, loss of appetite, depressed, pimple, or mild fever, etc.
Some people do not experience "healing crisis" at all. If the healthy experience a healing crisis, it is just mild and lasts only for 2-3 days. The sick may experience more and longer than the healthy.
The Amount of Daily Consumption of Virgin Coconut Oil
The ideal daily amount for an average adult (70kg) is reported as 3-4 table spoonful. If the weight is over 80kg, he or she may increase consumption up to 4-4.5 table spoonful. One table spoonful is 14 gm (15ml). The amount of I table spoonful is equivalent to that of 3 tea spoonful.
If you are sensitive to virgin coconut oil, you may mix each meal with a tea spoonful (4 gm) of virgin coconut oil (12gm a day), and then you may not experience the healing crisis.
If you do not feel "healing crisis" any longer, you (over 70kg) may gradually increase consumption up to 3-4 table spoons a day.
How Long Can Virgin Coconut Oil Be Stored Fresh?
Unlike other vegetable oils, virgin coconut oil does remain fresh for several years in a room temperature. It has very low moisture content and a very long shelf life.
The virgin coconut oil is completely clear like spring water in a liquid state. When the room temperature is cold, it becomes creamy and smooth in a semi-solid state, and pure white in a fresh solid state, which melt in your mouth with a nice mild coconut flavor.
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- Other Products from This Supplier
- Related Products
- TRADE SHOWs "2022 Online Exhibition"
- Other Products viewed with This Product