PlanetINT Co., Ltd.
What is DTMS?
Distribution Transformer Monitoring System
DTMS is the effective distribution load control system that monitors peak load and observes condition of a pole transformer, such as real-time voltage, current, and electric power of each phase on the secondary distribution line. This system will notify the operation center of its status when electricity overload or unbalanced distribution occurs, and will eventually prevent transformer from accidents such as explosion or distribution disturbance.
Features and Function
- Error range of CT, PT within 1%
- The real-time voltage / current / 3 phase data measuring, load unbalance and transformer temperature monitoring
- Easy mounting by applying discrete type CT
- Alarm and inform the problem to operation center by phone-call or via internet
- Prevention of electricity pilferage
- Real time load monitoring on the low voltage track
- Measuring various data (voltage, current, power) and monitoring load unbalance and a variation of temperature of transformer
- Data Transmission through wireless network (GSM, CDMA, etc.)
- High quality supply of electricity by preventing transformer from explosion caused by load unbalance, overload, or voltage drop
- Provides the essential data to organize efficient electricity supply plan and strategy
- Analyzes problems of the electric power distribution grid
- Increases the current facility usage rate and improves efficient Load management
- Customer satisfactory management with forecasting overload, preventing interruption of power distribution, and stable electricity supply guarantee
Other Products from This Supplier