Negotiable / | Min Order Quantity Unit
|category||Face Cream & Lotion||Ingredients||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
Ceramide PC-102 (Hydroxypropyl Bislauramide MEA)
Ceramide PC-104 (Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA)
Ceramide PC-108 (Hydroxypropyl Bisstearamide MEA)
- Are the most important lipids of the barrier function in Stratum Corneum
- Make up about 40% to 65% of the total lipids
- Consist 6 heterogeneous classes
- Contain sphingosine or phytosphingosine base in amide linkage with non-hydroxy, - hydroxy or -hydroxy fatty acids
* Roles of Ceramides in Skin
- Regulates the transepidermic water loss flux
- Strengthens the cohesion of the upper layers of the epidermis
- Resists to the environmental aggressions
- Skin care formulations
- Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis
* Efficacy and Safety Evaluation
- Comparison of TEWL Reduction rate of the acetone damaged skin
- Comparison of TEWL Reduction rate of the SDS damaged skin
- Safety of the prepared compounds
- Comparison of the liquid crystal formations
- Comparison of the TEWL depend on the chain lengths
- Effects of Ceramide PC-104 on the acetone damaged skin (SEM images)
- Effects of Ceramide PC-104 on the SDS damaged skin (Microscopic images)
- enhances the restoration of the skin barrier
- facilitates lamellar phase liquid crystal formation
- has a high water holding capacity
- has a shorter alkyl chain length
- lowers the viscosity of emulsion and the density of liquid crystal
- recovers the damaged skin to the normal status
- is non-irritating
Ceramide LC S-20
(Ceramide Liquid Crystal Base for Skin Barrier Function)
* INCI NAME
Propylene glycol / hydroxypropyl bisstearamide MEA / butylene glycol / behenyl alcohol / ceteareth-20 / cholesteryl alcohol / squalane / tricaprylin / cholesterol / cetearyl alcohol / stearic acid / dimethicone
* Liquid Crystal base formation
To solve the problems in using Ceramide in cosmetic formulation, we designed a mixture of Ceramide PC108 (final concentration 20%) and the lipid components of Stratum Corneum, such as Cholesterol, Stearic acid, Cholesterol ester, and Squalane etc.
* Application to the products
The Base easily dissolves in water and retains the micro liquid crystal structure in cosmetic products. It is very stable and does not affect the emulsion particle and the reology of the products.
* INCI NAME : Bis-Hydroxyethyl Tocopherylsuccinoylamido Hydroxypropane
* It is a compound of Ceramide and tocopherol(Vitamin E). It controls the water balance in skin and protect from UV damages and other irritations. Tocomide works as a superior anti-aging agent that has both of Ceramide and Vitamin E's strong characteristics together.
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
Established in 2002, Macrocare continues to be one of South Korea's leading active ingredient manufacturers (ISO 9001 and 14001 certified).
Specializing in the production of active ingredients and food products for the global markets, Macrocare is committed to creating the best ingredients for the best products.
The company pledges to ongoing research in technology to fulfill its commitments.