Easy, Exact, and not attached to infusion sets
IVIC - IV Infusion Controller
IVIC300 is an innovative user-friendly infusion controller.
-No need for complex calculations with various order forms of the flow rates
(Digit user interface)(ml/hr, drops/min, treatment duration and amount of the fluid amount)
-Metronome based adjustment
-Drop count based measurement
-In addition, it has remaining time display mode and timer mode(Max. 5)
* This mode is for setting the flow rate.
* This mode is like metronome of music.
* According to the types of order, there are two Set mode: type-I and II.
* Order type; the total amount of fluid and total duration to be infused.
* To enter Set mode-I; press the Set button for longer than 1 second on the low power screen. or briefly on each screen.
→ Use the Volume key and Movement key to input the total amount of fluid infused at the 0000 ml (1-9999).
→ Press the Enter button, and box line move to 00:00 hr/min.
→ Use the Volume key and Movement key to input the total duration at the 00:00 hr/min
→ Press the Enter button, then the calculated dripping time intervals appear at the bottom and the sound is produced according to this interval, in sync.
* Order type: the flow rate by ml/hr or drops/min.
* To enter Set mode-II; press the Set button on Set mode-I screen briefly.
→ Use the Volume key and Movement key to input the flow rate at the ml/hr or drops/min.
(*The relationship between ml/hr and drops/min has reciprocal change. If you want to move box line, press the Enter button)
→ Press the Enter button.
→ The calculated dripping time intervals appear at the bottom and the sound is made according to this interval, in sync.
*To stop sounding, press any buttons. In case of the Timer button, Timer begins.
2. Check mode
* This mode is for checking the flow rate during IV therapy.
* To enter Check mode; press the Check button for longer than 1 second on the low power screen, or briefly on each screen.
→ Press the Check button over 5 times continuously in real-time according to the dripping time interval.
→ Show the current flow rate on the display (xxx ml/hr, xxx drops/min).
3. Timer (Remaining treatment time)
* This function gives the real-time information on the duration of treatment and the alert sound at 10 minutes before finishing treatment.
* This is linked with Set mode and Check mode in the same process.
* To enter Timer, press the Timer button on Set mode and Check mode screen.
Linked with Set mode-I
* The input time is the remaining treatment itself
→ After completing Set mode-1 or just inputting the time on Set mode-I, press the Timer button.
→ Select a number using the Timer button or movement key
→ Press the Enter button to complete.
Linked with Set mode-II or Check mode
*These modes must be input the desired fluid amount.
→ After completing Set mode-II or Check mode, press the Timer button.
→ Use the Volume key and Movement key to input the desired fluid amount.
→ The remaining time displays, then select a number using the Timer button.
→ Press the Enter button to complete
How to inquire the remaining treatment time
→ Press the Timer button for a second. on the Low power screen, the light is on.
→ To inquire remaining treatment time in order of short duration, press the Timer button, briefly.
→ Use the Movement key briefly in succession to move to next number to inquire remaining treatment time.
How to Clear Timer
→ After selecting the cleared number. Press the Check button or Timer button for more than 2 seconds.
How to use
1. Set I
2. Set II
Under the philosophy of establishment "Create Value and Respect People", Hanvit MD has been leading the medical advancement in the medical equipment markets all over the world with the unique technology of IVIC(IV Infusion Controller), the medical device of new concept, on the basis of the spirit of challenge and courage for healthy people, sound society and advanced medical service.
IVIC is the flow rate controller in intravenous fluid therapy. IVIS is Easy, Exact and not attached to infusion set. It directly enters the prescription details as they are without translation on doctor prescription. It enables a doctor to improve work efficiency by quality examination and a nurse can control the flow rate more easily. Furthermore, a nurse may be confident by quick interim check and accurate estimation on the duration of infusion. IVIC elevates the confidence patients on the medical staffs by safe and easy infusion treatment.
Hanvit MD continues its effort to create new achievements with vibrant vision and enthusiasm with all its officers and employees as well as to realize economic values and implement social values through enterprise activities.
It is our dream to do our best until Hanvit MD is widely recognized as a company which not only promotes healthy life and neighborhood-caring for community but also makes our society beautiful and our lives meaningful.
We also promise to deliver our devoted care to all the people both in our nation and in the rest of the world.