- Contains saccharin, citric acid, glucose, a natural sweetener, and vitamin E
- Facilitates the secretion of saliva and digestive enzymes to maximize its digestibility
- Promotes excellent proteolysis
- Enhances the stamina and immunity of livestock
- Enhances the functions of the kidney and activates cytothesis
- Contains aspartame, acesulfame calium, and stevioside that are natural sweeteners to retain the flavor of feedstock
- Enhances the appetite and preference of livestock for feedstock
- Enhances the uptake and immunity of livestock
- Promotes recovery from diseases and reduces stress
- Kills bacteria and improves diarrhea symptoms in young livestock
- Properly stimulates the stomach to facilitate the secretion of digestive fluids
- Increases the utility of feedstock via peristalsis of the stomach
- Has added citric acid that interacts with hazardous products to discharge them from the body
| Composition (Among 1kg)
| Dosage(Fodder of Ton)
MK Bio Science Co, INC
B-704, Digital Empire Bldg., 16, Deogyeong-daero 1556beon-gil, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Animal Feeds,Feeding Supplies
No. of Total Employees
Since its foundation, MK Bio Science Inc., has been dedicated to enhancing the health and happiness of the people by providing feed additives to dairy farming communities and feed companies; all-the-while taking full advantage of its environmentally-friendly methods and unique technologies.
We are an INNO-BIZ and venture company with innovative technologies, established on the basis of a new, future-oriented value system.
We are committed to discovering natural ingredients and microorganisms that are highly profitable, and linking these to the development of the next generation of natural feed additives that eco-friendly and value added, and can take the place of antibiotics.
Other Products from This Supplier