- Place of Origin
- Payment Terms
- Shipping /
- Negotiable / Negotiable
- ECG Machine
14 Medical Standard
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers throu gh seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
|Product name||Pacsplus Focus Eye Viewer||Certification||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
PACSPLUS FOCUS EYE VIEWER (FOCUS)
The first DICOM workstation for ophthalmology in the world
Medical images from each modality such as CT, DR, US, DSA, CR, MR and etc. in high speed and high definition. Search and indicate the patient information in PPFOCUS and interface with EMR
Main features of PPFOCUS
- Window width and level adjustment
- Zoom in and Zoom out capabilities
- Various measuring functions (length, angle and etc.)
- Rotation/Reversal of images
- Diagnostic opinions on images
Various image viewing features
- Convenient thumbnails for inquiring images
- Various images layout
- Series layouts on images
- Indicate previous exam lists
- Easily compare before/after images
- Import standard image files
- Export standard image files like JPEG or TIFF etc., inquire and monitor them with other DICOM files
- Transmission of DICOM and printing by mediocrity printer.
- Conversion and storage of mediocrity image types like JPEG files or BMP
Various Annotation functions
Coloring arrow , highlight area and adding texts with annotation function (arrow, freehand, polygon, rectangular form, circles, measuring length and angle, inputting text and ROI/overlay indication/non-indication) : Import images
Display through a simple viewer from backup done on DVD. (You need a DVD/RW drive. You may need writing software
Retrieve image data sent from each modality without brand integration. The acquired data is saved on a local database and, if necessary, can be searched.
Interface with products from other companies
Easily configurable to interface with other products from other vendors.
Flexible QA job
- Editing DICOM header information
- Simple editing for DICOM header information in viewer
- ROI function/ Copy function of clipboard
- Display images for the selected area in window level or zoom.
- Measuring area and average value.
- Copy to clipboard.
- DICOM Storage SCU, SCP
- DICOM DIR
Workstation with all the necessary functions for Ophthalmology
Various indications of images for ophthalmology
Display image types such as color, redfree, FA and ICGA
Ratio of disc and cup of optic nerve's ending (Normal value of intraocular pressure is 10~20 mmHg.)
Display three dimensional image using 3D spectacles.
Display of panorama view by overlaying multiple images - Simple display of images.
RGB Split and Stereo View
Display split images into the color constituents of RGB - Can observe the state of the cuticle in retina pigment, nerve fibrous layer and choroids coat.
Doctor can do diagnosis using the images indicated on the screen and draw up the diagnostic reports
Marking function of reference images
By marking the samples through this function, doctors can mark on images to highlight the to patients.
Marking on images from the modalities like US, MR, CT, CR, DR and etc. Supervise the medical images in a single view in a multi-vendor and multi-modality environment.
Interface with EMR
Accessing the patient information and acquiring images from the same workstation by interfacing with existing EMR. (Optional)
PACSPLUS solutions through renowned expertise. Modularized flexible systems structured by program organization for each function.
FOCUS minimum requirement
- CPU:Pentium IV, 2GHz or higher
- Memory:1024MB or higher
- HDD:80GB or higher (SCSI)
- Ethernet network card:100Mb or Gigabit NIC
- OS:Windows Professional/2000 Pro/XP
- Monitor resolution:1280 x 1024 or higher, 32bit Color 17" or higher
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
14 Medical Standard
Seung Mook Lee
Sunil Technopia 12F,Sangdaewon dong, Jungwon-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
No. of Total Employees
Medical Standard's next-generation medical imaging and information management system, PACSPLUS allows the archiving and distribution of vast amounts of image information from all modalities, managing it all with a single system. With the first comprehensive PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) with next-generation Web technology, PACSPLUS has revolutionized the management of radiology imaging services, supporting image diagnosis with high-quality images, numerous image processing features and easy operation, affording exciting new possibilities in this rapidly evolving medical field.
We, Medical Standard provide suite of reliable PACS and Teleradiology components that are truly affordable. Each of the components can be implemented in stages, allowing healthcare providers to ease the transition to a digital image environment over a desired period of time.
As with all PACSPLUS products, 24/7 Technical Support is available.
- Main Product
- Other Products from This Supplier
- Related Products
- TRADE SHOWs "Incheon Expo 2020"
- Other Products viewed with This Product