Cleanroom ESD Fabrics
Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
- Safety Clothing
Apply a video call to the Supplier
Silitex Purification Co., Ltd.
- Country / Year Established
- South Korea /
- Business type
- Verified Certificate
|Product name||Cleanroom ESD Fabrics||Certification||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
Silitex CleanRoom & ESD fabrics are committed to engineering and producing state of- the-art contamination control, and healthcare that combine the highest degrees of protection, performance, comfort and durability, and they have the technology to protect the wearer, the product, or both.
We serve such diverse markets as microelectronics, medical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage processing, and paint spray industry.
The products are geared for comfort that meet the requirements of these various end uses, and specialized precisely for customer's needs.
Our fabrics are intended for re-use. Completely washable, they are much more economical than disposables, with typical use/wash cycles running into the hundreds.
Not only will our fabrics save your money, they also make good environmental sense!
Usage and Benefit
- Contamination Control
- Silitex CleanRoom & ESD fabrics presents over 40 kinds of main production, as a collection of high-performing, reusable contamination control ones. These fabrics are precisely engineered for the exacting demands of today's cleanroom manufacturing environments. All these fabrics are created from mainly polyester filament yarns, which provide a non linting barrier between potentially destructive particles and your cleanroom. They offer a high degree of surface resistivity and static decay performance to protect your products. They ensure less particulation from your garments and through your garments to maintain a clean manufacturing environment. Also, the fabrics are environmentally friendly, reducing your garment per use and disposal costs.
- Static Control
- Depending on your needs, Silitex Barrier fabrics have a perfectly engineered function with electrostatic dissipative properties. We have a static control fabric that will work precisely for you, interwoven with electro carbon fiber in stripe or grid pattern.
- Medical ( Health Care )
- The product line of fluid resistant surgical fabrics are engineered for safety. Hence reusable fabrics are ideal for all applications of the medical market - scrubs, gowns, nurses' apparel, lab coats, wraps, drapes, aprons, and table covers..., anywhere you need high-performing, lint-free fabrics.
- The most critical environments demand the highest levels of protection. Fabrics should be in protection of the most sensitive products. Depending on your exact needs for protection level, we have a product that will work in your pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Paint Spray
- Spray room fabrics are to combine the highest degrees of protection, performance, comfort, and durability. Using state-of-the-art textured and micro denier yarns, we are able to engineer two-way protection for both the product and the wearer. Particles don't get in, and they don't get out. Using these products in your spray room ensures that you will have fewer defects on your paint surfaces, Your employees will stay comfortable, and you will get the value you need from a reusable, durable, cost-effective garment. And they are environmentally friendly, reducing your garment per use and disposal costs.
- Food and beverage
- Silitex materials have perfectly engineered fabrics with just the properties you require. Whether your needs include fluid resistant concerns, worker comfort, particulation issues, or economy, we have a fabric that will work precisely for you. And they are all environmentally friendly, reducing their per use and disposal costs.
List of Fabric
|CLEANROOM,PHARMACEUTICAL & MEDICAL FABRICS|
|1||DG-32W-K||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||110||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|2||DG-32W||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||110||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|3||SG-432||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||115||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|4||S-432||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||110||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|5||DG-75F||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||98||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|6||100F||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||100||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|7||K-43P||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||86||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|8||20CK||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||98||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|9||18ST||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||98||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|10||CL-30||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||131||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|11||GF-100||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||110||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|12||SW-100||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||110||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|13||SA-9C||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||120||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|14||OB-125||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||115||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|15||GF-25||96% Polyester + 4% Carbon||PD||150||108||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|16||B-20W||99.5% Polyester + 0.5% Carbon||PD||150||110||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|17||B-10W||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||115||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|18||B-20WT||99.5% Polyester + 0.5% Carbon||PD||150||82||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|19||BS-10W||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||104||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|20||C1-CK||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||118||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|21||K-44||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||127||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|22||K-45||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||123||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|23||K-51||99.5% Polyester + 0.5% Carbon||PD||150||70||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|24||MC-300||99.5% Polyester + 0.5% Carbon||PD||150||150||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|25||B-35W||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||118||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|26||H-21||98% Polyester + 2% Carbon||PD||150||106||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|27||KJ-S4||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||119||Anti-Static, Barrier|
|28||EK-K6535||64.5% Poly + 35% Cotton + 0.5%Carbon||PD||150||200||Anti-Static|
|29||EK-K2575||24.5% Poly + 75% Cotton + 0.5% Carbon||PD||150||190||Anti-Static|
|30||SG-8020||79% Poly + 20% Cotton + 1% Carbon||PD||150||178||Anti-Static|
|31||AST-5||84% Poly + 15% Cotton + 1% Carbon||PD||150||152||Anti-Static|
|32||DM-80||96% Polyester + 4% Carbon||PD||150||152||Anti-Static|
|33||DM-50||95% Polyester + 5% Carbon||PD||150||158||Anti-Static|
|34||SA-7.5||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||180||Anti-Static|
|35||SA-7.515||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||150||Anti-Static|
|38||SW-75AC||99% Polyester + 1% Carbon||PD||150||94||Water absorption|
|39||SW-75A||100% Polyester||PD||150||94||Water absorption|
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- CHUNG MOON SUK
- 92-30 Imsu-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea
- Product Category
- Industry Fabric,Other Fabric
- No. of Total Employees
- Company introduction
Silitex have been supplying a variety of customers in 40 countries with these superior quality products over last twenty years.
Our specialty lies in designing and developing fabrics with exactly right style, comfort and performance properties demanded by our customer across a wide spectrum of end uses.
Further to this, we always put more endeavor and guarantee to make our customers satisfied with quality, price, delivery and service by producing and providing the new development pursuing after customer's needs and satisfaction.
- Main Markets
- Main Product