By EAF (Elyzer Absolute Filtration)
Three models of EAF can separate sub-micron particles.
The EAF overcome 20㎛ limits of general disc filters in the world markets, and provide high filtration efficiency and wide fields of applications.
You can select automatic or manual operation by simple handling of switches, and it is convenient by proceeding self cleaning with time or pressure setting at job site.
- MF filtering degree : The first MF degree disc filter product
- 0.4㎛ ~ 2㎛ pore size : With 0.4㎛ ~ 2㎛ uniform pore size
- Cylindrical stream of water : With straight direction stream of water
- Self-Cleaning : Self-Cleaning by time and pressure setting
- Low Maintenance & Price : Small space need & easy installation / Automatic operation / Low price and Maintenance
* We’re looking for business partners.
The thin technology started first from so-called electrolysis that is somewhat unknown field in Korea has been already integrated into Wirecatalyst and ready for mass production.
The dream of all staff and management in Elyzer is to make this product No. 1 rank in the world market share.
In addition to the current level of technology, customer service and marketing strategy, we will make every effort ceaselessly to be recognized by all water treatment professionals around the world.