Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
|Product name||ECO Battery||Certification||-|
Electrical Components & Telecoms
Auto Batteries & Starter
|Keyword||car battery , status , eco battery , mixing electrolyte||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
l ELECTROLYTE MIXING TECHNOLOGY l
No Mixing = Poor Performance
Stratification causes up to 40% loss in capacity (Ah) and undercharging while cycling.
After Lifecycle Test = No Mixing
Stratification causes the loss of active material and corrosion which damages the plate inside the battery and its performance.
< Battery Case Bottom >
iQ Power Battery
Mixing Device = Best Performance
Thanks to the electrolyte mixing, iQ Power battery has more available capacity after 20% of its life than heavier, conventional batteries.
After Lifecycle Test = Mixing Device
With no stratification, less active material loss occurs hence keeping the battery in the best shape.
▣ The Mixing Device Technology
The unique components, PIER and BRIDGE, maintain constant eletro-chemistry conditions that prevent electrolyte stratification & lead plate corrosion, enhancing the battery life.
▣ Circulation made visible through coloring
The acceleration effect causes a hydrodynamic shock wave in the electrolyte. The impulse starting from the base causes an ascending stream in circles.
▣ Efficient Electrolyte Dispersion
Equalizes different acid densities to the ideal level of 1.28 after only a short time driving.
l ADVANCED CHARACTERISTICS l
1. Adopted New Rolled Expanded High Sn Grid manufacturing process.
- We managed to strengthen the plate and restrain plate corrosion, improving durability and life of battery.
- Ca/Ca Technology = Longer Life
2. Improved battery performance by using ‘Non Woven Tissue’.
The battery life is enhanced by using ‘Non Woven Tissue’ which restrains early loss of active material on the plate.
3. Hi-Tech Bushing Technology by ‘Hofmann’
Acid leakage from the terminal of battery damages clamp through corrosion. We applied Hofmann’s patent protected cold-forged bushing technology with Acid Creep Ring to reinforce terminal strength.
4. High-end Separator, Diamond mesh and Center Lug.
- Our high-tech separator improves vibration durability and has lower electric resistance.
- Exquisite diamond patterned grid improves the conductivity of electricity resulting in better ignition power.
- The lug position is modified, maximizing the concentration of electricity.
5. Unique liquid Gas Separator & Flame Arrester
- Striped pattern design applied inside the lid in order to efficiently extract vaporized electrolyte particles caused by hydrogen and oxygen gas.
- Prevents possible explosion of inflammable hydrogen gas generated while charging/discharging battery by applying high-density propylene flame arrester.
6. Striped patterned bottom case with shrink-proof side design
Optimized cross striped design is precisely tailored to resist vibration and road shock damage.
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- Pyoungdong Sandan-Ro 249 Gwangsan-Gu, Gwangju, Korea 506-500
- Product Category
- Auto Batteries & Starter
- No. of Total Employees
- Company introduction
The different types of batteries (innovation pyramide of the iQ Technology) - ECO (Electrolyte Mixing) - HEAT (Electrolyte Mixing + Insulation) - COLD (Electrolyte Mixing + Insulation + Heating) - STATUS (Electrolyte Mixing + Insulation + Heating + Communication)
- Main Markets
- Main Product