By PNC TECH
The automatic circuit recloser “PNC-RC type” is designed for use on overhead lines as well as substation applications for 15kV, 27kV and 38kV respectively.
The recloser is supplied with the controller named FTU-R200 which is a microprocessor-based RTU that provides the protection, fault detection, remote control, data gathering and communication function in the capacity of control devices inherently reliable and intelligent.
The recloser combines the high reliability of vacuum interruption and high dielectric strength of SF6, in a compact, maintenance-free unit. The magnetic actuator provides consistent performance and high reliability.
- Porcelain or Silicon rubber(option) bushing
- Long mechanical and interrupting life (10,000 C-O operation)
- No maintenance needed during its entire lifetime.
- Fast & Delayed auto reclosing capability (up to 4 shots)
- Easy SCADA connectivity (DNP 3.0/IEC 60870-5-101,104)
- High interrupting capacity and compact design.
- High-pressure-relief device for safety.
- Mechanical & Electronic control interlock for low gas-pressure
- Phase Fault, Ground Fault, SEF detection, protection (Over current)
- Built-In 3 CT’s & 6 VT’s for all Electric measurements
Founded in 1999,
PNC Technologies Co., Ltd. is the leading Korean manufacturer in the field of electrical power industries, especially for Substation and Distribution Automation, Power Protection, Power Measurement, Communication and SCADA system.
We are preparing the future of power with state-of-the-art technology to fulfill the valuable customer's various needs.
|Value||Increasing Rate||Value||Increasing Rate|
|1||Thailand||$ 6,748,021||523.4%||$ 8,152,635||20.8%|
|2||Viet Nam||$ 2,360,138||-80.3%||$ 6,635,039||181.1%|
|3||Indonesia||$ 4,003,116||-23.0%||$ 6,326,653||58.0%|
|4||Chile||$ 2,550,185||791.2%||$ 4,824,432||89.2%|
|5||Argentina||$ 965,216||- %||$ 2,079,869||115.5%|
|6||Canada||$ 153,812||146.5%||$ 1,901,378||1136.2%|
|7||Brazil||$ 1,462,695||365.7%||$ 1,841,277||25.9%|
|8||Sri Lanka||$ 1,427,325||58.9%||$ 1,480,280||3.7%|
|9||U.S.A||$ 1,307,056||-7.7%||$ 1,425,739||9.1%|
|10||India||$ 1,326,127||177.0%||$ 1,222,058||-7.8%|
|Total||$ 33,720,697||-6.9%||$ 46,937,284||39.2%|