Vacuum Desiccators (Cylindrical Models)
Newly designed cylindrical desiccators are used by ideal for Storing tall equipment, gas substitution, general drying and preserving.
• Maximum vacuum of 1 Torr (1.33×10-4 Mpa) for more than 72 hours.
• High quality silicone gasket ensures greaseless airtight seal for the clean and cost effective test environment.
• Highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive, and easy to clean polycarbonate construction.
• Three-way stopcock provides great convenience for consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange.
The barbed fitting on each side secures attachment of tubing.
• Flange lock holding the top and the bottom together during non-vacuum conditions.
• Various models available with respect to sizes and UVblocking effect.
• Minimizing damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples (only for U/UG models).
• A vacuum gauge attachable at the center of the lid for easy vacuum level checking (only for G/UG models).
• The top and bottom of cylindrical vacuum desiccators and round vacuum desiccators are compatible with each other for diverse use.
Please download follow attach file, you can know product specifications & ordering information
JEIO TECH is a Reliable Partner for helping you succeed !
-Our reliable products are designed following the international standard IEC-61010-1. We are also an accredited ISO 9001:2000/ CE/ UL. (Y2012:"CE marks" – 57 products, 218models) , Our company policy is “we keep on striving to continue to provide our clients with safe, high quality, and user-friendly products aiming at setting new standards for the global market.”
• Leading manufacturer of scientific and industrial instruments.
- Leader of the Korean market .
- Average 20% annual growth.
- Powerful technical group; about fifteen percent of our group.
are specialized engineers.
- Wide range of laboratory and industrial products.
(thermal, refrigerating, pressurizing, humidity control, and cleaning conditions)
• Jeio Tech products are put under strict quality control from the most basic metal processing to final inspections.
- Thermal : 8, Humidity : 4, Test equipment : 3, Shaking : 1, Refrigerating : 1
- Ergonomically designed products minimize maintenance problems and mechanical troubles.
- Our worldwide service team with highly trained service engineers are ready to provide tailored customer service.