Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
- chemicals, petrochemical products, pg, propylene glycol,
- Alcohol & Hydroxybenzene & Ether
Apply a video call to the Supplier
Kiyon International Corp.
- Country / Year Established
- South Korea / 2002
- Business type
- Trading Company
- Verified Certificate
|Product name||Propylene Glycol||Certification||-|
|Category||Alcohol & Hydroxybenzene & Ether||Ingredients||-|
|Keyword||chemicals , petrochemical products , pg , propylene glycol||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
Propylene glycol (PG)is a relatively nontoxic liquid that is practically colorless, odorless, and tasteless substance. Due to its high solvency at large range of substances, PG is used in various applications. Normally it can be classified as MPG, DPG and TPG by its formula. We are supplying all kinds of PG, and fulfill customer demands by strict quality control and production management.
All of PG is used in such applications:
- Medical supplies : humectant, viscosity modification, emulsifier
- Food additives : emulsifier, preservatives, humectants, refrigerants
- Cosmetics and Fragrance: surfactant, carrier
- Personal care : humectant, viscosity modification, dispersant
- UPR(Unsaturated Polyester Resin), Paint, De-icer : solvents, emulsifier, initiator, refrigerants
Handling and Storage
Due to its low vapor pressure, toxicity and flammability, Propylene glycol presents no special handling problems. Propylene glycol may require storage facilities designed to prevent moisture, air and sunlight. Product should be stored with N2 padding from Stainless steel or epoxy-phenol coated carbon steel tank. Carbon steel drum is used for packaging. For PG USP, carbon steel drum coated with epoxy phenol or PE Drum which is approved by FDA are used by customers demand.
License & Certificates
Pharmaceutical & Food additive producing license
China Pharmaceutical Sales registration
ISO 9001 :2008
HACCP(Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
- SVHC Free Certificate(Substance of very high concern)
- RoHS Free Certificate(Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- GMO-Free Certificate(Non Genetically Modified Organism)
- BSE-Free Certificate(Non Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)
- DEHP-Free Certificate(Non Di-ethylhexylphthalate)
- Ingredient Certificate
- Phthalate-Free Certificate
- Consequential freezing point depending on water ratio of PG
- Viscosity of PG in the level of temperature
Propylene Glycol USP is used as an additive in pharmaceutical products. It is also used as a humectant and emulsifier in the production of food and personal care products and in liquid laundry detergents. Our PG USP is a high purity product, which satisfies the requirements of the current United States Pharmacopeia and various other regulations for pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic additives.
- Pharmaceutical : solvent for flavors, extracts, d rugs, and food antioxidants
- Medical supplies : oral, partial medical supplies, solvent or mixture for injection
- Cosmetics : solvent, bonding agent, humectant
- Flavor : solvent or additives for food, beverage, perfume, cosmetics
- Food : pigment, emulsifier, antioxidant, humectant
Propylene Glycol Industrial Grade (PGI) is an important intermediate in the production of Alkyd-resins for paints and varnishes. It is the preferred propylene glycol for manufacturing high-performance, unsaturated polyester resins for many uses.
- UPR(Unsaturated polyester resin)
- Alkyd resin
- Paint and coatings
- Antifreeze coolants
- Heat transfer
- Functional fluids
DPGFG is a high-purity product, designed for use in odor-sensitive applications such as fragrances and cosmetics. This grade was developed to meet the needs of manufacturers who require a consistent high quality for their fragrances and personal care products.
- Formulation of hair and bath products
- Eye and facial makeup
- Shaving and skin care products
- Industrial detergent
DPG Industrial Grade is used as a reactive intermediate in the manufacturing of industrial high-performance unsaturated polyester resins, polyurethanes and plasticizers.
- UPR(Unsaturated Polyester Resin)
- Solvent in processes to extract aromatics from hydrocarbon mixtures
- Raw material in the preparation of plasticizers and polyester resins
- Initiator of Urethane
TPG is a stable material which is used at lubricants, cutting fluid and versatile chemical intermediate and solvent used in a variety of application areas. SKC’s TPG is a high-purity Acrylate grade product which can be used at UV hardener.
- UV hardener
- Initiator of urethanes
- Paint and Coatings
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- Micheol Hur
- Room # 1104 Woosung Avenue, 1284 Guro-dong Guro-gu Seoul, Korea
- Product Category
- Industrial Supplies,Organic Intermediate,Shock Absorbers
- Year Established
- No. of Total Employees
- Company introduction
Our company, Kiyon International Corp., is a global trader based on Korea supplying performance chemicals, synthetic resins as plastics raw materials and automotive parts with verified quality and stable suppliance to customers all over the world .
As we are making several long term transactions with many customers for the three business sectors not only in Korea but in overseas market, it is proved to be the one which deals with only qualified products. And in terms of supply stability, once the transaction will be commenced, we can assure that the consistent supply must be kept no matter what the market situation is or the supply/demand balance is going to be changed.
For some specific countries we may supply our products with very competitive price utilizing tariff benefit on FTA(Free Trade Agreement), because Korea has the largest number of FTA all over the world.
If I get your inquiry for our products, I will send you our e-catalogue to your e-mail address.
- Main Markets
- Main Product
Copper Carbonate Basic
Supported Basic Copper Chloride Nanopowder
pentaerythritol mono 98%