1. VITZROTECH MCC(Motor Control Center) INTRODUCE
● VITZROTECH Motor Control Center is a system that protects and controls low-voltage
motors used at industrial facilities as well as general factories. It monitors and controls
variable low-voltage panels such as starting panel, load panel and auxiliaries of motor.
It is designed and manufactured considering the safety of users, convenience of
equipment operations, high-interruption, high-reliability and high-efficiency, conforming
strictly to the industrial standards.
● It improved its reliability through a convenient and safe structure.
- It is a firm structure and plated steel sheet is applied inside.
- It is easy to enter/exit and it minimized the access to the charging part.
- It is effectively cooled and there is enough space due to a sufficient wiring space.
- It adopted a load connecting terminal cover.
- Applied Standard : IEC 60439
● It is easy to operate for it is in a convenient and safe structure.
- It is designed and manufactured considering the user’s safety and simple operations.
- It is equipped with a locking device so that the door is opened after a power tripping to prevent
contact failures when the power is applied.
● It is easy to operate due to a high-performing, convenient and safe structure.
- It minimized the space using a drawer-type unit and it is easy to perform inspections and maintenance
at front and rear parts.
- Draw-out of control power and neutral line is possible and it harmonizes with the surrounding thanks
to the nice external structure of product.
Motor Control Center Panel
Rated Operating Voltage
380, 400, 460, 480
Rated Current [A]
Horizontal Bus Bar[A]
600 ~ 2000
Verical Bus Bar[A]
400 ~ 1000
Rated Frequency [Hz]
Rated Short Time Current [KA]
Up to 42
Operating & Control Power
AC 110V, 220V
600(W) x 600(D) x 2350(H)
600(W) x 700(D) x 2350(H)
Terminal Connection / Automatic Draw-out
Terminal Connection / Automatic Draw-out
As one of the leader in electro-technical industry in Korea, We have been providing the best possible products, services, and solutions to the most of the industry such as nuclear and thermal power plant and substation facilities, and so on since its incorporation in 1955.
For the past 60 years, VITZROTECH was able to grow stably based on its firm foundation of modernized product facilities, improved Technical and quality standards, technical superiority balanced teamwork and professional service.
Leading the pleasant and auent field of electric power equipment with state-of-the-art technol-ogy, VITZROTECH is creating new value as well as present new standards, while making a dier-ence for a better future, based on thorough knowledge and skills in the fields of heavy electric equipment, power electronics and aerospace.
It is our sincere hope that the statement and information presented herein may help you the better understanding of VITZROTECH, as a financially responsible enterprise whose past performance and technical experience clearly expresses the sole commitment to your Project implementation.
We assure you of our preparation and cooperation to the fullest extent and hope to have the honor and opportunity to serve as the Reliable partner.
Request more information about our products
Mr.KIM J.W. / Manager of Plant Power System Business Unit
Business Type : Manufacture
Established Year : 1968
Employee Number : 312 (R&D Employee : 50)
Annual Sales : USD 97 Million (2013) / Export Amount : USD 20 Million (2013)
Certifications: ISO 9001:2000/KS A 14001:2004, ISO14001:2004/KS A 14001:2004, CESI, KEMA, UL
VITZROTECH has been one of the recognized leaders in the electro-technical industry in Korea since1968.
We are renowned for our skill in manufacturing V.I VCB, ACB, MCCB, ATS, protection relay(IED) and GIS as well as SwitchGear by our own technologies.
All our employees are professionally specialized in each part of research, design, simulation, testing, assembly, operation, service and quality control, and provide the appropriate consulting when necessary based on the extensive technical experience. We strongly believe in that success can only be achieved through the technical advancement and in doing so, we can never stop investing for the future through extensive research and development.
We know we can survive through our customers' success, and therefore, we are trying to provide the best possible customer support and service.