By VITZROTECH ECO-GIS
Negotiable | Min. Order
1. VITZROTECH GIS(Gas Insulated Switchgear) INTRODUCE
● VITZROTECH provides various types of switchgears for a smooth power supply to the
power systems. There are Gas-Insulated Switchgear (GIS) based on the insulation
mode, Eco-GIS that uses the dry air and an enclosed switchgear that uses the general
air-insulation mode. Among these, Eco-GIS is an eco-friendly switchgear that uses the
dry air. Its structure is reduced to minimize the installation size and compared to the
existing GIS, the initial investment is economical. Also, it ensures the same reliability
and safety with the previous switchgears.
● Reliability and safety of the product are recognized by technology integration and
- The charging part is fully enclosed to prevent the body contact and to ensure the safety of operators.
- It is easy to operate all devices for they are laid out in the front.
- It fundamentally prevents the fall tripping of operators. (Interlock System)
- In case of internal failures, it prevents the accident due to pressure increase. (Safety Valve)
- It protects from the electric shock since conduction can be checked. (Hot-line Monitoring Device)
- The mechanism part is fully equipped with durability.
● There is enough space for its compact design and it is convenient to use.
- Its structure is reduced to 63% of the existing C-GIS(SF6 GAS INSULATED TYPE).
- The size is reduced when compared to the existing enclosed switchgear so it is easy to carry in to the
buildings. The size required for installation is minimized resulting in cost reduction.
- During an installation, it can be drawn-in/out using an elevator.
● It improved the reliability through a clean environment and a convenient, safe
- Unlike the SF6 Gas Insulated GIS, the charging part used the dry air which is an eco-friendly gas, as
the insulating medium and its safety and eco-friendliness are enhanced.
- It is an eco-product that satisfies the greenhouse gas reduction based on UNFCCC.
※ Greenhouse Gas to be reduced : 6 types - SF6, CO2, CH4, N2O, HFCs, PFCs
- It uses an eco-friendly insulating medium. (Dry-Air)
- GAS section is divided to prevent the expansion of accidents. (Barrier is installed between sections) It
is compact in size and its external structure is elegant.
- Various structures and options are applicable based on the site conditions.
- A color that users want is applied and it harmonizes with the surrounding.
● It is a combined type so it is easy to install and its installation period is reduced.
- LBS and MOF are is one panel and VCB and PT are in another panel which minimized the installation
size. It is a new concept product that aims for no maintenance.
- It is built-in the fully enclosed container to ensure its operational cycle.
As one of the leader in electro-technical industry in Korea, We have been providing the best possible products, services, and solutions to the most of the industry such as nuclear and thermal power plant and substation facilities, and so on since its incorporation in 1955.
For the past 60 years, VITZROTECH was able to grow stably based on its firm foundation of modernized product facilities, improved Technical and quality standards, technical superiority balanced teamwork and professional service.
Leading the pleasant and auent field of electric power equipment with state-of-the-art technol-ogy, VITZROTECH is creating new value as well as present new standards, while making a dier-ence for a better future, based on thorough knowledge and skills in the fields of heavy electric equipment, power electronics and aerospace.
It is our sincere hope that the statement and information presented herein may help you the better understanding of VITZROTECH, as a financially responsible enterprise whose past performance and technical experience clearly expresses the sole commitment to your Project implementation.
We assure you of our preparation and cooperation to the fullest extent and hope to have the honor and opportunity to serve as the Reliable partner.
Request more information about our products
Mr.KIM J.W. / Manager of Plant Power System Business Unit
Business Type : Manufacture
Established Year : 1968
Employee Number : 312 (R&D Employee : 50)
Annual Sales : USD 97 Million (2013) / Export Amount : USD 20 Million (2013)
Certifications: ISO 9001:2000/KS A 14001:2004, ISO14001:2004/KS A 14001:2004, CESI, KEMA, UL
VITZROTECH has been one of the recognized leaders in the electro-technical industry in Korea since1968.
We are renowned for our skill in manufacturing V.I VCB, ACB, MCCB, ATS, protection relay(IED) and GIS as well as SwitchGear by our own technologies.
All our employees are professionally specialized in each part of research, design, simulation, testing, assembly, operation, service and quality control, and provide the appropriate consulting when necessary based on the extensive technical experience. We strongly believe in that success can only be achieved through the technical advancement and in doing so, we can never stop investing for the future through extensive research and development.
We know we can survive through our customers' success, and therefore, we are trying to provide the best possible customer support and service.