By VITZRO VC & VCS (VVCI - TYPE)
Negotiable | Min. Order
1. VITZROTECH VC & VCS INTRODUCE (Vacuum Contactor Switches)
● VITZRO TECH Vacuum Contactor Switch is a miniature, high-performance MV VCS.
It is highly reliable and stable and easy to use. There are 2 types of fixed excitation mode
and instantaneous excitation mode that do not require maintenance. It is a switch for
medium voltage motor, transformer and condenser circuits and it contributed greatly to
the modernization and simplification of the equipment.
● Its performance was recognized through technology integration and international
- It is a product with the maximum short circuit capacity conforming to the international standard IEC-
● It improves the safety by applying an excellent breaking capability and a long-term
- The arc time at all areas of current is generally 0.5 cycle or below.
It performs a great breaking capability during the opening and closing of condenser bank. The
chopped current is less than 1(A) so when interrupting the load current of motor and the exciting
current of transformer, a high surge voltage is not generated.
- The mechanical life cycle of fixed excitation mode is 2,500,000 times and that of instantaneous mode
is 250,000 times. The electrical life cycle is 250,000 times of the load opening and closing.
● It is easy and safe to use with various optional functions.
- There are 4 types of ratings - fixed type, individual draw-out type, draw-out type (standard draw-out
type and external draw-out type) and mechanical interlock mounting type - with total of 36 product
types. All draw-out types are mounted with a draw-out unit. However, a power fuse is mounted when
● There is enough space due to its compact size and light-weight.
- It is possible to mount a distribution panel with 600 mm width and it can be loaded in 3 columns.
As one of the leader in electro-technical industry in Korea, We have been providing the best possible products, services, and solutions to the most of the industry such as nuclear and thermal power plant and substation facilities, and so on since its incorporation in 1955.
For the past 60 years, VITZROTECH was able to grow stably based on its firm foundation of modernized product facilities, improved Technical and quality standards, technical superiority balanced teamwork and professional service.
Leading the pleasant and auent field of electric power equipment with state-of-the-art technol-ogy, VITZROTECH is creating new value as well as present new standards, while making a dier-ence for a better future, based on thorough knowledge and skills in the fields of heavy electric equipment, power electronics and aerospace.
It is our sincere hope that the statement and information presented herein may help you the better understanding of VITZROTECH, as a financially responsible enterprise whose past performance and technical experience clearly expresses the sole commitment to your Project implementation.
We assure you of our preparation and cooperation to the fullest extent and hope to have the honor and opportunity to serve as the Reliable partner.
Request more information about our products
Mr.KIM J.W. / Manager of Plant Power System Business Unit
Business Type : Manufacture
Established Year : 1968
Employee Number : 312 (R&D Employee : 50)
Annual Sales : USD 97 Million (2013) / Export Amount : USD 20 Million (2013)
Certifications: ISO 9001:2000/KS A 14001:2004, ISO14001:2004/KS A 14001:2004, CESI, KEMA, UL
VITZROTECH has been one of the recognized leaders in the electro-technical industry in Korea since1968.
We are renowned for our skill in manufacturing V.I VCB, ACB, MCCB, ATS, protection relay(IED) and GIS as well as SwitchGear by our own technologies.
All our employees are professionally specialized in each part of research, design, simulation, testing, assembly, operation, service and quality control, and provide the appropriate consulting when necessary based on the extensive technical experience. We strongly believe in that success can only be achieved through the technical advancement and in doing so, we can never stop investing for the future through extensive research and development.
We know we can survive through our customers' success, and therefore, we are trying to provide the best possible customer support and service.