Ankle Foot Orthosis for food drop
Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Brand name
- AF SERVO
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
|Product name||Ankle Foot Orthosis for food drop||Certification||-|
|Keyword||brace , orthotics , ankle foot orthosis , rehabilitaion||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||AF SERVO||Unit Weigh||160 g|
|Supply type||-||HS code||9021|
as introduced at OT World 2014, Leipzig, Germany
"This is the world best AFO."
- One visitor at OT W0rld 2014 (Orthopaedie + Reha-Technik)
AF Servo is an innovative AFO (Ankle Foot Orthosis), which obviates the fabrication time delays required by customized AFOs, thanks to the turning dial lock which allows on-the-fly adjustments by users.
AF Servo's use of the turning dial, instead of a Velcro, allows firm adherence of the orthosis to the user's body shape and provides comfort in daily use, while easing tasks such as putting shoes on or taking them off. Additionally, the turning dial adjustment ensures comfortable fit and does not allo loosening, thus preventing secondary damage.
● Parkeuiji, pronounced similar as ‘Park-easy’ and meaning ‘Park orthotics and Prosthetics (former company name)’ in Korean, have been in the business of Orthotics and Prosthetics over 30 years in Seoul, Korea.
● We were the exclusive distributor of Ottobock (1983~1997) , Ossur (1993~2011) and etc in Korea and have partnerships with over 30 major hospitals around Seoul, Korea, such as Samsung Medical Center, Seoul National University and etc
● After ending of the partnership with Ossur in 2011, we started to develop our own products.
● AF SERVO and SPINA SERVOs are the result of 30 years of clinical experience by Parkeuiji and Korea government funded projects.
● FTA Certificate of Origin is available for Koren FTA with EU, USA, ASEAN, Singaore, Turkey, Chile, Canada, Australia (Product-Specific Approved Exporter No. 010-15-200134)
Kyung-Kook Park, Ph.D.
PARKEUIJI, LTD. – LIVE FREE, LIVE TOGETHER
- Product Info Attached File
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- Seokyung Park
- Gangnam-gu Bongeunsa-ro 64-gil 8, 1st FL., Seoul, Korea
- Product Category
- Medical Consumables,Medical Devices
- Year Established
- No. of Total Employees
- Company introduction
- Parkeuiji (http://www.parkonp.com), pronounced similar as ‘Park-easy’ and meaning ‘Park orthotics and Prosthetics' (former company name until 2012) in Korean, has been in the business of Orthotics and Prosthetics over 30 years in Seoul, Korea.
- We were an exclusive distributor of Ottobock (~1997), Ossur (~2011) and etc in Korea and have partnerships with over 30 major hospitals around Seoul, Korea, such as Samsung Medical Center, Seoul National University Hosptial and etc.
- Parkeuiji, Ltd was incorporated from a private company in Aug. 2012 and was approved as a venture company in 2013, and our products are the result of 30 years of clinical experience of Parkeuiji through a Korea government funded project.
- Main Markets
- Main Product