본문으로 바로가기
Product Thumnail Image
Product Thumnail Image
Product Thumnail Image
Product Thumnail Image

e cigarette mechanical mod dimitri box mod

By Ecosmo

Negotiable | Min. Order

Description
e cigarette mechanical mod dimitri box mod Dimitri Mod Features : · Full mechanical switch · Full alloy casing in hard chrome finish · Gold plated dimitri logo · Ergonomic style · Delrin insulators · Delrin topcap · Silver platiing over pure copper contacts (negative) · 99.9% copper positive contacts · Adjustable negative battery contacts · Floating positive pins · 510 connector · 2 vent holes · Dual parallel 18650 battery configuration · Serialized · Silver plated internal connectors Product Description : • Recessed 510 connection (fixed copper center pin) • Copper positive contact (adjustable) with Delrin insulator • Adjustable negative battery contacts • Houses dual 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately) • 2 vent holes on the bottom • Top full mechanical switch • Magnet back cover, no need to use screwdriver, more convenient to use Package contents : 1 - Mechanical Mod1 - Replacement Top Cap Payment: 1. For sample order, 100% payment before production. 2. For Mass order/OEM order, 30% payment before production, the rest 70% paid before shipping. 3. The payment methords are: Paypal, T/T, Western Union. Shipping: 1. The goods will be sent within 1-3 working days after the full payment has been confirmed . 2. We default use DHL to send the goods , if it is not avaible to you, please inform us 3. If you want to declare the goods as other item name, or lower value for custom, please inform us 4. Tracking Number will be provide since we shipping out. Warranty: Regular atomizer: 3 months Mechanical Mod: 6months Why choose ECOSMO ? 1. Production Capacity: We are a factory owning CNC machines 50 sets, which means we are able to garantee your order quantity, quality, shipping dates and warranties. 2. Design & RD strength: We have a strong R&D team consisting of Design Engigneers, Electronic Board Engineers and Structure Engineers. We are going to deliever our own electronic cigarettes brand ECOSMO in 2015. Our cooperated customers would have the priority to be our oversea distributor. 3. Attend Global Exhibition: We are going to attend smoke shows all over the world, you are welcome to visit our booth. 4. Product Certifications: All our products gain certifications CE, RoHS and FCC, and patents for all ECOSMO products. More products of ECOSMO : Mechanical mod: 1). Mechanical mods: Flip V3, Stingray-X, Stingray, Hades, Panzer, Paragon, Heimdall, Skyline 2). ECOSMO MODS. RDA/RBA atomizer:1). Atomizer RDA/RBA: Kraken, Kayfun V4, Kayfun Lite, Doge, Little boy, Patriot, Plume Veil 2). ECOSMO RDA/RBA.Accesorries: Drip Tips, Chargers, Batteries, Cases, Others More other new product you want, welcome to contact us !Write your inquiry details in the below, click 'Send' now, we will try our best to help you! :-) Warning: This product is intended for use by persons 18 or older. No to be used by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma.
Place of Origin
China,East Timor

Size
60.0 * 35.0 * 120.0 mm
Weight
300 g
Payment Terms
L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Others
TKPAY Sample
Samples INFO

Negotiable | (Min. Order)

Payment
  • visa
  • master
  • jcb
  • unionPay
  • 5 Shenzhen Qihongtu Electronic Co., Ltd.

    Country China China

    Send Message
    PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
    COMPANY INFORMATION
    Product Information

    e cigarette mechanical mod dimitri box mod 

     

     

     

    Dimitri Mod Features :

      

       · Full mechanical switch
       · Full alloy casing in hard chrome finish
       · Gold plated dimitri logo
       · Ergonomic style
       · Delrin insulators
       · Delrin topcap
       · Silver platiing over pure copper contacts (negative)
       · 99.9% copper positive contacts
       · Adjustable negative battery contacts
       · Floating positive pins
       · 510 connector
       · 2 vent holes
       · Dual parallel 18650 battery configuration
       · Serialized
       · Silver plated internal connectors

     

     

     

    Product Description :

     

       • Recessed 510 connection (fixed copper center pin)
       • Copper positive contact (adjustable) with Delrin insulator
       • Adjustable negative battery contacts
       • Houses dual 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately)
       • 2 vent holes on the bottom
       • Top full mechanical switch
       • Magnet back cover, no need to use screwdriver, more convenient to use

     

     

     

     

    Package contents :

      

    1 - Mechanical Mod
    1 - Replacement Top Cap

     

     

     

    Payment:

     

      1. For sample order, 100% payment before production.
      2. For Mass order/OEM order, 30% payment before production, the rest 70% paid before shipping. 
      3. The payment methords are: Paypal, T/T, Western Union.

      

     

     

    Shipping:

     

      1. The goods will be sent within 1-3 working days after the full payment has been confirmed .

      2. We default use DHL to send the goods , if it is not avaible to you, please inform us 

      3. If you want to declare the goods as other item name, or lower value for custom, please inform us

      4. Tracking Number will be provide since we shipping out.

     

     

    Warranty:

     

      Regular atomizer: 3 months

      Mechanical Mod:  6months

     

     

     

     

    Why choose ECOSMO ?

     

          1. Production Capacity: We are a factory owning CNC machines 50 sets, which means we are able to garantee your order quantity, quality, shipping dates and warranties.


          2. Design & RD strength: We have a strong R&D team consisting of Design Engigneers, Electronic Board Engineers and Structure Engineers. We are going to deliever our own electronic cigarettes brand ECOSMO in 2015. Our cooperated customers would have the priority to be our oversea distributor.


          3. Attend Global Exhibition: We are going to attend smoke shows all over the world, you are welcome to visit our booth.


          4. Product Certifications: All our products gain certifications CE, RoHS and FCC, and patents for all ECOSMO products.

     

     

     

    More products of ECOSMO :

      

    Mechanical mod: 

    1). Mechanical mods: Flip V3, Stingray-X, Stingray, Hades, Panzer, Paragon, Heimdall, Skyline

     

    2). ECOSMO MODS.

     RDA/RBA atomizer:

    1). Atomizer RDA/RBA: Kraken, Kayfun V4, Kayfun Lite, Doge, Little boy, Patriot, Plume Veil

     

    2). ECOSMO RDA/RBA.

    Accesorries: Drip Tips, Chargers, Batteries, Cases, Others

     

     

     

     

     

    More other new product you want, welcome to contact us !
    Write your inquiry details in the below, click 'Send' now, we will try our best to help you! :-)

     

      

     

    Warning:
     

            This product is intended for use by persons 18 or older. No to be used by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma.

     

     

     

     

     

    Image
    • e cigarette mechanical mod dimitri box mod

    • e cigarette mechanical mod dimitri box mod

    • e cigarette mechanical mod dimitri box mod

    Company

    Shenzhen Qihongtu Electronic Co., Ltd.

    Country China China

    President
    Jun Kong
    Address
    Room903, NO.8 building(Kaiyue), Xinqiaoyangxia main Road, Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China
    Year Established
    2014
    No. of Total Employees
    51-100
    Company introduction

     

    Shenzhen Qihongtu Electronic Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer that specializes in electronic cigarette. (email: "toseven(@)hotmail.com") Our main products include Mechanical Mod, Rebuildable atomizer, RDA atomizer, Box Mod and all related accessories.
    With "Customer Focus, Top Quality" as our company tenet, we are determined and confident to make a difference in electronic cigarette field and are always doing our best to make our brand (ECOSMO) take health and satisfaction to our customers.
    Our customers mainly come from Asia, Europe, America and other various areas in the world. It is our main purpose to offer quality products and high services, helping them create health and beauty life and let them live a wonderful life.
    We have being strictly perfected us at international, professional and standard requirements. All of our scientific researchers are professional talents with international advanced design ideas, who will at times keep their eyes on the innovative international fashion and trends and all the time keep the same pace even advanced pace to catch up with the most advanced international technologies.
    ECOSMO is looking forward to accomplishing mutual prosperity with you!

     

    Main Markets
    • Austria Austria ,
    • Canada Canada ,
    • Germany Germany ,
    • France France ,
    • U.S.A U.S.A

    Other Products viewed with This Product