Ladle filler sand
Ladle filler sand is a mixture of refractory raw material (silica sand & chromite sand) and
It is filled in the nozzle of sliding gate system.
Main purpose is to achieve a high free opening rate, avoiding the clogging when the sliding
gate is opened. Most important factor is the sinter layer, is formed where the contact surface
between molten steel and the upside of ladle filler sand.
We, East Sea Corporation, is engineering & trade limited company which is specialized in steel technology of Steel industry. We have managed various plant projects, and we have been supplying developed and reasonable material & equipment to worldwide steel companies since 2000.
Our business is to get mutual benefit through win-win strategy.
CEO, Mr. DD Kim, had worked for POSCO, Korea for 25years, and he has;
1) Many experiences in Carbon & Stainless steel operation and maintenance
: Superintendent and Technical General Manager
2) Maintenance for Hot Strip Mill, Operation for CCP, SMS & Cold Rolling Mill etc.
3) Award administered by Minister of Knowledge Economy in 2009 Briefly, our business kind is as follows;
1) Trading : Export and Import of Material for Steel company
2) Engineering for Steel industrial plant, equipment
3) Know-How transfer for manufacturing Carbon, Stainless steel and recycling By-products from steel plant
4) Raw material supply of ferro alloy such as Fe-Si, Fe-Mn, Fe-Cr etc.
We expect your valuable concern!
< Contact Info. >
EAST SEA CORPORATION
Tel: +82-54-282-0151 / 8151