22, Giheungdanji-ro, 24beon-gil, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Kyeonggi-do, Korea
Health Care Supplement
Korea Yakult holds four patents, befitting its status as the nation’s most representative producer of functional fermented milk products.
In 1995, its R&D center successfully isolated Bifidobacterium HY8001, an anaerobic bacteria specifically designed for the Koreans. In 1996, it was certified by the Korea Laboratory and Accreditation Scheme (KOLAS), proving the center’s ceaseless effort to advance its technology.
Korea Yakult has been leading the way in Korea’s fermented milk products.
We realized our dream to establish a healthy society
by providing Korea with high quality products such as
fermented dairy products, milk, health drinks and supplements and health food
- Korea Yakult Company Limited (South Korea based)
- Establishment : 1969 - Annual Sales : USD 1,000 million (As of 2011)
- Operating Revenue Growth : 5% CAGR (Last 3 yrs)
- Primary product : Dairy Foods, Functional Foods
- No. 1 Market share of fermented milk in Korea
- Number of employees : 2,868 - Actively exporting to nearly 50 countries