Ceramic dome-type filter
- Made of high-quality material
- Filters rust, dust and other harmful microbes
- Filtration capacity in average: 1 liter/hour in a natural filtration water purifier
- Provides satisfactory flow at pressure of 2.0kg/cm2
- Ceramic filter can be washed to remove the filter solids and reused over many times.
- In addition to filtering ability, absorbs odors to produce refreshing water.
- Is formed and made in the electric furnace
- Pore size: 0.2 ~ 0.5 micron
- Product size: 90mm x 100Ø (9t (mm)
Our ceramic dome-type filter is made and formed in an electric furnace, not like other similar filters produced by burning Bunker C fuel oil, when various kinds of harmful substances generated from oil gases are adsorbed into the filters. We make pure ceramic filters free from such harmful substances being adsorbed.
Established in 1997, we are a Korean manufacturer specializing in raw materials (ceramic mineral balls), sticks, filters, pitchers and purifiers for alkaline reduced water. We have certification from KFDA and GMP certification besides test reports for our various products. Our products generate water of pH8.5 ~ 9.6 or 10.2 and ORP -150 ~ -450mV.