G.Rack, the optimum solution for the server room
With G.Rack, users do not need to set up an server room and use a precision air conditioner.
Saves energy by maintaining constant temperature and humidity for each rack unit.
No need for a water supply pipe to maintain humidity.
Easy to install and easy to operate.
The rack’s sealed inner structure prevents the entrance of dust and screens out noises generated from the server & network equipment.
Remote monitoring of in-rack temperature and humidity and server’s status
Equipped with protective devices for in-rack servers and with fire extinguishers.
SMS alert service in the case of overheating or sever network failure
Major functions of G.Rack, the optimum server room for IT device management
Ordinary Server Room Server room with G.Rack
· Requires a separate space for managing server & network equipment
· Needs to increase the capacity of precision air conditioner
· Requires a highly priced precision air conditioner
· High electricity costs due to complete cooling of the room
· Hard to prevent the entry of dust completely
· Limited installation of precision air conditioners
· Requires many subsidiary facilities
· Stiil has a risk factor of freezing and bursting or water flowing backward in the water supply pipe
· High initial investment and maintenance costs
· A separate environmental monitoring system for server room required
· Requires a space to accommodate the size of the G.Rack
· Requires additional G.Rack only in the case of the installation of new equipment
· No additional construction required as G.Rack has its own precision air conditioner.
· Low electricity charge as only the inside of the sealed rack is cooled Completely prevents the entry of dust
· Free of noises from server & network equipment
· Unconstrained installation with no space constraints
· Special feature of maintaining constant humidity with no water supply pipe required.
· Very low costs of initial investment and maintenance
· Provides a remote monitoring system by default 05
Functions of G.Rack
Comparison of electricity consumption between G. Rack and other precision air conditioners
Discharge of external air Circulation of internal air Inlet of external air (circulation of the external air)
Precision air conditioner for rack unit
Low power, high efficiency precision air conditioner
Maintaining constant temperature and humidity as well as dustproof features
- the essential elements of the management of server & network equipment
Target of temperature and humidity control Heat of the in-rack server
Example. Comparison of electricity consumption
when 6 units of 2U servers (650W) are used Total heat dissipation of servers: 3,900W
Whole server room including servers
G.Rack Precision air conditioners
Power consumption 1.5kW (for one G. Rack) 13.8kW (3R/T, minimum capacity)
Yearly electricity charge About 1 million KRW About 9 million KRW
Saving when G. Rack is used
* Electricity costs are calculated based on an average load rate of 100% and 24-hour operation.
We, East Sea Corporation, is engineering & trade limited company which is specialized in steel technology of Steel industry. We have managed various plant projects, and we have been supplying developed and reasonable material & equipment to worldwide steel companies since 2000.
Our business is to get mutual benefit through win-win strategy.
CEO, Mr. DD Kim, had worked for POSCO, Korea for 25years, and he has;
1) Many experiences in Carbon & Stainless steel operation and maintenance
: Superintendent and Technical General Manager
2) Maintenance for Hot Strip Mill, Operation for CCP, SMS & Cold Rolling Mill etc.
3) Award administered by Minister of Knowledge Economy in 2009 Briefly, our business kind is as follows;
1) Trading : Export and Import of Material for Steel company
2) Engineering for Steel industrial plant, equipment
3) Know-How transfer for manufacturing Carbon, Stainless steel and recycling By-products from steel plant
4) Raw material supply of ferro alloy such as Fe-Si, Fe-Mn, Fe-Cr etc.
We expect your valuable concern!
< Contact Info. >
EAST SEA CORPORATION
Tel: +82-54-282-0151 / 8151