GOUDA CHEESE AND MOZZARELLA CHEESE BATTERED WITH BREAD CRUMBS
; Very mild Gouda mixed with chewy and savory mozzarella makes an appealing taste.
We created a delectable round type cheese by different kinds of cheese! This versatile Cheese Chips was made by covering round cheese with crispy and nutty breadcrumbs.
Every cheese has its own unique feature. To enhance the enjoyment of customer, we maximize the distinctive flavor of each cheese at the golden ratio.
· Easy and quick to cook : frying and baking
· Perfect to include in the snack or side menu of food franchises
(Burger topping, Sandwich topping, curry topping, pasta topping, bars, buffets, restaurants, group meals, etc.)
- Weight : 1 kg (60 - 65 g × 16 pcs.) x 8 packs (8 kg / box)
- Shelf Life : 9 months
- Storage : Keep frozen at -18℃(0°F) or cooler. If foods has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Cooking Instructions
Pour a generous amount of cooking oil into a deep fryer and fry frozen until Cheese Chips at 170~180°C(338~356℉) by turning over for 1.5-2 minutes.
1) Frying Pan : Pour cooking oil into a frying pan until Cheese Chips are submerged in the oil. Heat cooking oil to 170~80°C (338~356℉) and fry Cheese Chips by turning over for 2-3 minutes.
2) Baking Oven : Place frozen until Cheese Chips into the 230 ℃ (446℉) oven and cook for 4~5 minutes. (446℉).
In 1997, when processed cheese was sweeping the Korean market, DK Foods Co., Ltd. brought out "Cheese sticks" developed by our own technology for the announcement of the company incorporation.
Since DK Foods opened the “Natural Cheese Age” and advanced the diverse cheese culture presenting the Korean first cheese sticks to the market, DK Foods has been leading the fusion food industry developing the premium IQF(Individually Quick Frozen) microwavable soup in 2003 and commercializing canned lemonade in 2005 and keeps trying to stay in the leading position.
Also, DK Foods processes the imported cheese curd to make cheese sticks and other various products in our own plant in the country to sell them on domestic market and export them to abroad as well. We import foods and food ingredients over 10 million U$ a year from the 1st class suppliers only in the world.