Surgical/Medical disposable supplies
It is used to get rid of the infection from the surgical operation, visiting a hospital or having a medical checkup.
It is possible to use sanitary and cleaning facilities.
As it is a detachable and permeable non-woven fabric, it is very convenient
Welcome to our minisite.
Here you can find information about our products and company. You can also send us inquiries and post comments about ours. We hope you enjoy your visit.
1. Specialized in manufacturing disposable supplies
①Produced and concentrated on disposable supplies for 25 years
② Business division : Cleanroom / Medical / Industrial supplies and Consumer mask
③ Three huge factories : Korea(100 employees ),
Vietnam Hochiminh(700 employees), Hanoi(100 employees)
2. Strategic relationship with global company
① Cleanroom supplies
· Developed Korea’s First Cleanroom mask / No.1 manufacturer of Cleanroom mask
· Sole provider of Mask and No.1 provider of gloves for ‘Samsung Electronics’
· Main Customers : Samsung Electronics, LG Chemical, SK Hynix, Berkshire and etc.
② Medical supplies
· Market Share for Surgical Gown/Drape : Korea 50~60%, Japan 30~40%
· Developed Korea’s First Medical mask for ‘Yuhan-Kimberly’ /
Strong strategic relationship with Kimberly-Clark
· Main Customers : Kimberly-Clark EU/Japan(Halyard)/Korea, Medline Japan, JMP,
Cardinal Health and etc.
③ Industrial supplies
· Mass producing industrial coverall for 3M(EU)
④ Consumer Mask
· No.1 manufacturer of consumer mask /
Acquired KF94 Certification for the first time in Korea
· Main Customers : Yuhan-Kimberly, Wholesale mart(Costco, E-mart, Lotte mart),
CVS(7-Eleven) and etc.
3. Global Competitiveness High quality with Low Price
① High Quality
· 15 years for producing medical supplies and working with global customers thinking
the quality first
· Well organized system for quality : R&D team, QC team, Project control team,
System Improvement team
· Lot’s of skillful employees based on job training regularly
② Low price
· Mass production line in Vietnam and Korea
· Low labor cost in Vietnam
· International trade agreement in Vietnam
- TPP(Trans Pacific Partnership, 12 countries)
- RCEP(Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, 16 Countries,
will start from 2016 anticipated)
- FTA : ASEAN, Korea, Japan, China, India, New Zealand
*FTA with E.U will start from 2018