Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
Apply a video call to the Supplier
Korea Crafts & Design Foundation
- Country / Year Established
- South Korea / 2000
- Business type
- Verified Certificate
|Product name||Kwangjuyo (Sorijan)||Certification||-|
|Keyword||ceramic , tea cup , bell cup||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
│ OVERVIEW │
- A modern interpretation of belled cups used for rituals in the period of the Three Kingdoms. The Sorijan tinkles when shaken.
│ DESCRIPTION │
Bell Cup got its original idea from a bell cup used in a ceremony during the Era of Three States and was recreated in a modern way.
It is one of the modern line-up with moon jar motif which express Korean people’s plain sensibility. It is small and light, making it suitable for a gift.
Bell Cup, which makes a sound when shaken, is not only popular among Korean customers but also foreign consumers.
│ SPECIFICATION │
- Material : wolbaek clay, wolbaek glaze
- Size : 80*80*80
- Selection Value : The original idea derived from a bell cup used in a ceremony during the Era of Three States and recreated with a modern design.
Popular as a gift and marketing deals with major department stores are underway.
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- Jeongcheol, Choi
- 53 haeyoung yulgokro Hall 5th Floor, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Product Category
- Gifts & Crafts Agents
- Year Established
- Company introduction
KCDF (Korea Crafts & Design Foundations) is a public institution of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, founded to establish the identity of Korean crafts and design through the extension and promotion of creative crafts culture ann design and enhance the competitiveness to contribute to the improvement of life of quality of the nations.
- Main Product