Negotiable / | Min Order Quantity Unit
5 Dong Sin TradingSupplier Activity
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers through seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
" Activity of supplier was updated in the "transaction" section of the last 5 days ago"
Country South Korea
|Product name||Socks Stockings, Inner wear, Yoga Fitness wear, Kidswear||Certification||-|
Socks & Tights
Fitness & Yoga Wear
|Keyword||inner wears , korean socks wholesale , stockings , yoga wear||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||Socksoo and Koks - socksoo||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||6115|
Koks - Socksoo socks are products of premium quality.
1. Made with 200 needles
As it is made of 200 strands , threads used are volumnious. Thus, it is highly flexble products made out of many numbers of needles.
Socks usually sold at dumped prices are made out of 144 or 188 needles. As such products use smaller amount of threads, they are easily worn out and you do not feel comfortable wearing them.
(They are usually worn by everybody, both males and females, without distinction. Once you actually wear them , you can feel the difference.)
2. Made of good quality yarns .
It is made of combed yarn cotton(over 80%) and span (remaining 20%). As they are made of good quality yarns , perspiration is well absorbed without giving off odor.
3. High-temperature steam setting for those worn distinctively by males and females
After being knitted, socks are steam-set. They are inserted between a large foot-shaped steaming press for steam setting. This process is very important as it socks are shaped by the process. Manufacturing processes are conducted separately for male and female socks. As manufacturing processes are conducted by latest machines at a high temperature, socks are rarely twisted and are kept in their original shape over time.
4. Socksoosock socks not old since being manufactured
At least one year has not passed since socks currently being sold were manufactured. Those sold at dumped prices are usually aged over 5 years. That is why they give off odor and may be twisted when worn. Socksoo socks have not been old since being manufactured. They have been kept in a very good condition.
|Payment Options||L/C,T/T||Shipping time||Negotiable|
Dong Sin Trading.promises to become a trusted and
reliable businesspartner in International Trade.
1. Dong Sin Trading’smotto is rooted in the belief that the best value of a global business istrust.
Establishing areliable partnership in international business is a very important yetdifficult task. However, it is critical to build accurate business models eventhough it takes slow to archive. Dong Sin Trading will guarantee confidence and earntrust in all of our international business relationships.
2. Dong Sin Trading is a global business pursuing long-term projects with general trade.
1)General Trading - Although Dong Sin Trading is a new global international trade corporation, it is based on our bestefforts to establish localization for our products and committed to buildingrelationships and networking with overseas buyers and sellers. We are currentlydealing with Cosmetics, windshield wiper cleaner(regenerator),socksand stockings, organic vegetable based healthy foods (organic vegetable juice, omega 3, ginseng, red ginsengproducts, etc.), and Korean cosmetics and cosmeceutical beauty products,pigments for elastic pavement, thermic rays paving machinery and other relatedequipment.
2) Short andLong-Term Projects - Dong Sin Trading was established primarily through theinvestments of three subcontractors: Daewoo, Samsung, and Doosan Heavy Industry& Construction located in Gyengsangnam-do Province, Republic of Korea. Ourdream for the future is to compete in the global market not only by expandingour business operations worldwide but also through the establishment of plantoperations overseas, while continuing to strive for the highest level ofsuccess in all projects.
3. The aim ofDong Sin Trading business is to target markets all over the world, with aspecial focus on countries using the Russian language as well as other Europeanregions.
We are planning tolaunch our business in countries using Russian as a primary language such asthe Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). For this reason, we havededicated Russian speaking staffs who focus exclusively on business with theseclients, addition to opening an office in Amity, Kazakhstan in order to developthe business relationship in those regions.
Wewill select the highest quality products and added values in these Europeanregions, and we will satisfy our International business partners with anobjective and scientific manner.