- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Payment Terms
- Shipping /
- Negotiable / Negotiable
- Health Care Supplement
6 CHAMOTDEUL CO., LTD.
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers throu gh seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
|Product name||Mangsan Otdakbal Jinaek||Certification||-|
|Category||Health Care Supplement||Ingredients||-|
|Keyword||collagen , arthritis pain , chamot||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
Mangsan Otdakbal Jinaekt
│ DESCRIPTION │
- Processed meat product made with nontoxic lacquer tree extract and chicken feet.
- Added the functionality of lacquer tree to the traditional chicken feet which has been liked by those who suffer from arthritis.
- Lacquer tree can give the effect to increase body temperature and therefore helps better blood circulation. Helps increase the decomposing ability of grease.
- Helps improve the body constitution and supply the nourishment to the arthritis through supplementing the animal collagen.
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
6 CHAMOTDEUL CO., LTD.
238, Okcheon-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do, Korea
No. of Total Employees
Since foundation in 2005, we have been playing a keypart in creating new culture of lacquer here utilizing the lacquer-relatedtechnologies inherited from the previous generations, as the first lacquer expertin Lacquer industrial zone, Okcheon.
We have beenengaging in production and distribution of “ non-poison lacquer tea bag”,“non-poison lacquer Geumgang lacquer water” after removing toxic substances causingpoison lacquer-getting problem and furthermore, we also developed ‘Mangsan lacquerchicken feet essence which is a processed meat product. The products , fromthis company, intensifying the human immunity, improving the meat quality andenhancing the taste opened the new world to the market of lacquer chicken andlacquer duck which have been Korean people’s traditional food. Besides,CHAM-OT-DEUL Co., Ltd,
we introducedthe technology to produce the raw material for liquor, fermented soy productsand vinegar from Rural Development Administration and then we are producing andprocessing all kinds of raw materials for Korean lacquer food. We are alsoproducing traditional and conventional lacquer soy bean paste using thelocal-produced bean.
To exploit new business area, we will produce the rawmaterial for Korean medicinal herb utilizing the unique nature of lacquer andwill develop and produce bio-ceramic raw material to provide and utilize it asa new material for future industry. We are now operating the healing programcenter utilizing lacquer by establishing local community jointly with localresidents.
- Main Product
- Other Products from This Supplier
- Related Products
- TRADE SHOWs "Korea-Central Asia Online Exhibition 2022"
- Other Products viewed with This Product