4 Dong Sin Trading
Country South Korea
Supplier Grade level4
Korean Instant Noodle,Korean Ramen,
Nongshim korean confectionery, Chips, snacks,
Korean Noodle Nongshim Korean Ramen,
Socks Stockings, Inner wear, Yoga Fitness wear, Kidswear
Kal Guk Soo is developed to bring the clean and refreshing taste of traditional kalguksoo noodles.
Kal Guk Soo is made to be conveniently enjoyed at home. A unique refreshing dish, Kal Guk Soo is a suitable dish for middle-aged males, housewives or adolescents as it can be conveniently enjoyed at home.
Hooroorook Noodle / Hooroorook Kalguksoo
Hooroorook is the convenient version of feast noodles which were served frequently to guests at feasts.
■ Long noodles signify long-standing relationships and longevity.
■ Clean flavor of feast noodles with anchovy broth
■ Five color toppings and flakes based on the traditional five cardinal colors.
(Five cardinal colors refer to blue, white, yellow, black and red which bring fortune based on the five elements theory.)
■ Add the sauce made of soybean sauce and sesame oil according to preference
Doongji Cold Noodle / Doongji Cold Noodle(Bibim)
For cold noodles, Choose Doongji Cold Noodles.
Cold noodles are a popular meal among Koreans.
However, products in the market lack quality and convenience to easily cook at home. Thus, Nongshim devoted itself to develop a product that has the taste of cold noodles yet can be easily prepared.
At last in 2008, a new type of cold noodles different from existing products (refregirated) was launched and the brand was 'Doongji cold noodles'. These noodles are easy to cook and the shape is reminiscent of a bird’s nest.
[Dongchimi Cold Noodles]
1. Preparing broth: Fill the tray in the package with cold water (260 ml, about 1 cup) to the inside line. Add broth concentrate and stir until dissolved.
2. In a large pot, bring about 3 1/2 cups (about 830ml) of water to a boil. Then add noodles and Seasoning Flakes. Cook for 3 minutes on a low heat while constantly stirring the noodles. If the pot boils over, add cold water and continue boiling.
3. Using a sieve, rinse the cooked noodles under cold running water.
4. Place the noodles in a bowl and pour the prepared broth over the noodles.
5. Add the Mustard Sauce and enjoy.
[Bibim Cold Noodles]
1. Add noodles and seasoning flakes to 4 cups of boiling water.
2. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. If bubbles boil up, add cold water and continue boiling.
3. Using a sieve, thoroughly rinse the cooked noodles under cold running water and drain.
4. Place the noodles in a bowl.
5. Pour the seasoning sauce over the noodles, mix, and enjoy.
Nongshim Chal Bibimmyun is spicy and appetizing as it has added chili powder and sesame oil to sour bibim sauce.
Basic Recipe for Product
1. Boil about 2 1/2 cups of water, then add noodles.
2. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In a strainer, cool cooked noodles under cold running water and drain.
4. Place the noodles in a bowl. Stir in sauce. Enjoy. Try adding your favorite vegetables such as cucumber and carrot.
Olive Chapagetti / Sichuan Chapagetti / Beef Jjajangmyun with Rice
Chapaghetti was released in 1984 as ramyun-style chajang noodles. The TV advertisement and CM song 'On Sunday, I am the chef for Chapaghetti became a great hit loved by the nation.
The noodles are thick, smooth and chewy. Chajang soup made of chunjang and onion is delicious and offers the thick flavor of the original Chajang. Plentiful flakes of carrot, onion and meat and premium olive oil arouse the appetite.
The product is great for eating when you don’t feel like eating!
Basic Recipe for Product
1. Put noodles and vegetable soup into the boiling water (600ml) and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and leave 6~7 spoons of water and then add soup base and vegetable oil and stir well and serve.
Japanese Style Udon
Udon Noodle Soup is not made with fried uncooked noodles. It is made by traditional udon noodles(non-fried) and katsuobushi, so the flavor is clean and refreshing.
Basic Recipe for Product
[Udon Noodle Soup]
1. Boil 400ml (about 1 2/3 cups) of water.
2. Cook noodles for 2 minutes
3. Add soup base and flakes.
4. Stir and serve.
[Japanese Style Udon (spicy flavor, yaki udon flavor)]
1) Boil 400ml (about 2 cups) of water. Add noodled and flakes and boil for another 1 minute.
2) Strain noodles and vegetable flakes and put into pot again.
3) Add paste soup and fry with noodles for 1 minute. Place in a dish and serve.
1. Boil 1 1/2 cups (550ml) of water.
2. Add noodles and soup base.3. Cook for 4~5 minutes and serve
Dong Sin Trading.promises to become a trusted and
reliable businesspartner in International Trade.
1. Dong Sin Trading’smotto is rooted in the belief that the best value of a global business istrust.
Establishing areliable partnership in international business is a very important yetdifficult task. However, it is critical to build accurate business models eventhough it takes slow to archive. Dong Sin Trading will guarantee confidence and earntrust in all of our international business relationships.
2. Dong Sin Trading is a global business pursuing long-term projects with general trade.
1)General Trading - Although Dong Sin Trading is a new global international trade corporation, it is based on our bestefforts to establish localization for our products and committed to buildingrelationships and networking with overseas buyers and sellers. We are currentlydealing with NEXXEN Cosmetics, Dr.wonder skin care, windshield wiper cleaner(regenerator),socksand stockings, organic vegetable based healthy foods (omega 3, ginseng, red ginsengproducts, etc.), and Korean cosmetics and cosmeceutical beauty products,pigments for elastic pavement, thermic rays paving machinery and other relatedequipment.
2) Short andLong-Term Projects - Dong Sin Trading was established primarily through theinvestments of three subcontractors: Daewoo, Samsung, and Doosan Heavy Industry& Construction located in Gyengsangnam-do Province, Republic of Korea. Ourdream for the future is to compete in the global market not only by expandingour business operations worldwide but also through the establishment of plantoperations overseas, while continuing to strive for the highest level ofsuccess in all projects.
3. The aim ofDong Sin Trading business is to target markets all over the world, with aspecial focus on countries using the Russian language as well as other Europeanregions.
We are planning tolaunch our business in countries using Russian as a primary language such asthe Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). For this reason, we havededicated Russian speaking staffs who focus exclusively on business with theseclients, addition to opening an office in Amity, Kazakhstan in order to developthe business relationship in those regions.
Wewill select the highest quality products and added values in these Europeanregions, and we will satisfy our International business partners with anobjective and scientific manner.