4 Dong Sin Trading
Country South Korea
Supplier Grade level4
Korean Instant Noodle,Korean Ramen,
Nongshim korean confectionery, Chips, snacks,
Korean Noodle Nongshim Korean Ramen,
Socks Stockings, Inner wear, Yoga Fitness wear, Kidswear
Tasty meal made with rice noodles, Rice Champong
- Noodles are made with the staple for Koreans, rice (rice content 80%)
- Mussels and cuttlefish are used for refreshing and spicy flavor.
- Shiitake, carrot, green onion, cabbage, cuttlefish, and seaweed are contained as rich flakes.
Extracted broth soup by boiling, pioneer of the age of noodle soup!!
'The soup tastes great, just the thing for my taste'. Famous as this phrase in Korea, Ansungtangmyun was developed with the proposal to realize the flavor of cabbage leaf soup enjoyed at old country markets.
The deep flavor extracted from beef bone and meat brings the original flavor of cabbage leaves together with soybean paste and chili powder. The thick broth soup and chewy thin noodles are beloved by Koreans. 'Ansung', the long-standing breadbasket, was also famous for its beef market so as named as 'Ansungmatsum' which means ‘Ansung is fit for all’. Nongshim paid attention to the high recognition of Ansung by consumers and emphasized the local name and broth taste by using 'Ansung' in the product name.
Spicy flavor loved by Koreans, representative ramyun of Korea!!!
1. Specially mixed flour for premium noodles is used to bring a chewy texture to the noodles.
2. No.1 representative ramyun in Korea made by Nongshim's state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
At present, there is an average 3 million sales of Shin Ramyun each day, translating to about 25% of the total market for ramyun in Korea.
With al dente plump noodles and mild clean broth, this product is recommended for those who prefer mild ramyun and those who are tired of overly spicy noodles.
Rich seaweed and domestic kelp gathered from a clean sea area add a refreshing taste to the broth
It features deep and clean broth and plump and al dente noodles. Chunks of Korean kelp became the unique characteristic of Neoguri adding taste and nutrition
Seafood Noodle Soup
Delicate and enriched flavor of seafood ramyun with an assortment of various seafood such as shrimp, cuttlefish, mussel and seaweed, making a refreshing and spicy soup broth.
Champong Noodle Soup
Conveniently enjoy the original Chinese champong flavor with 'Champong Ramyun'.
With cuttlefish, the broth soup is more refreshing and spicy. Cuttlefish flakes are chewy and are a pleasure to bite.
This ramyun brings the flavor of the traditional premium dish, beef bone soup , which was once a meal fit for the king.
It is recommended for those who cannot eat spicy ramyun or those who like the smooth and delicious taste of broth soup as it has a rich and delicious broth soup taste through boiling beef bone and meat amidst the mainstream spicy flavor in the market for ramyun.
Add kimchi or radish kimchi according to personal taste to enjoy the true taste of traditional beef bone soup.
Mupamatangmyun features refreshing soup broth as made with natural ingredients such as radish, green onion, and garlic.
Made from radish, green onion and garlic which were traditionally used to make broth in Korea, these noodles feature rich vegetable flakes and a refreshing flavor.
Refreshing and spicy 'Jinjja Jinjja'
Nongshim's 'Jinjja Jinjja' returned with refreshing and spicy flavor of hot pepper.
'Jinjja Jinjja' means 'really real' in English. Jinjja Jinjja(= Really Really) Delicious!
■ Refreshing and spicy broth!
Thick port broth is added with hot pepper.
■ Thin and chewy noodles!
Thin and chewy noodles go well with spicy broth soup.
■ Plentiful flakes!
Green onion, red chili and egg toppings are conserved as large flakes.
1. Boil 1 1/2 cups (550ml) of water.
2. Add noodles and soup base.
3. Cook for 4~5 minutes and serve.
Dong Sin Trading.promises to become a trusted and
reliable businesspartner in International Trade.
1. Dong Sin Trading’smotto is rooted in the belief that the best value of a global business istrust.
Establishing areliable partnership in international business is a very important yetdifficult task. However, it is critical to build accurate business models eventhough it takes slow to archive. Dong Sin Trading will guarantee confidence and earntrust in all of our international business relationships.
2. Dong Sin Trading is a global business pursuing long-term projects with general trade.
1)General Trading - Although Dong Sin Trading is a new global international trade corporation, it is based on our bestefforts to establish localization for our products and committed to buildingrelationships and networking with overseas buyers and sellers. We are currentlydealing with NEXXEN Cosmetics, Dr.wonder skin care, windshield wiper cleaner(regenerator),socksand stockings, organic vegetable based healthy foods (omega 3, ginseng, red ginsengproducts, etc.), and Korean cosmetics and cosmeceutical beauty products,pigments for elastic pavement, thermic rays paving machinery and other relatedequipment.
2) Short andLong-Term Projects - Dong Sin Trading was established primarily through theinvestments of three subcontractors: Daewoo, Samsung, and Doosan Heavy Industry& Construction located in Gyengsangnam-do Province, Republic of Korea. Ourdream for the future is to compete in the global market not only by expandingour business operations worldwide but also through the establishment of plantoperations overseas, while continuing to strive for the highest level ofsuccess in all projects.
3. The aim ofDong Sin Trading business is to target markets all over the world, with aspecial focus on countries using the Russian language as well as other Europeanregions.
We are planning tolaunch our business in countries using Russian as a primary language such asthe Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). For this reason, we havededicated Russian speaking staffs who focus exclusively on business with theseclients, addition to opening an office in Amity, Kazakhstan in order to developthe business relationship in those regions.
Wewill select the highest quality products and added values in these Europeanregions, and we will satisfy our International business partners with anobjective and scientific manner.