Negotiable / | Min Order Quantity Unit
4 Milestone Import and Export Co.,Ltd
" Activity of supplier was updated in the "transaction" section of the last 5 days ago"
|Product name||High chrome electric anti abrasive slurry pump||Certification||-|
|Keyword||electric slurry pump , abrasive slurry pump||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
• Type: centrifugal
• Application: macerator
• Media: for slurry
• Other characteristics: horizontal
• Flow rate: Min.: 3.6 m³/h Max.: 5400 m³/h
• Head: Min.: 4 m Max.: 118 m
MAH series pumps are heavy duty horizontal slurry pump designed to handle the transfer of abrasive and high density slurries in mining and heavy industry. They are 100% interchangeable with the most common slurry pump design in the mining industry.
• Bearing assembly – large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection to long bearing life;
• Liners – easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued to the casing for positive attachment maintenance;
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron provide high operating pressure capabilities;
• Impeller – front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination;
• Throatbush – wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered.
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
Milestone (China) Engineering & Manufacturing Co.,Ltd, is a professional manufacturer of centrifugal pump in China. It works on design theory of slurry pump and water pump, experimental researches of pump performance wear mechanism and new products developing, and involves in research, design, manufacturing and sales.
Milestone specializes in slurry pump, centrifugal water pump, chemical pump and mud pump. The pumps are widely used in papermaking, pro-environment,construction, mining, metallurgy and other industries. The model includes series MAH, MZJ, MZGB, MSP, MS, IS, MD, IH and so on, its annual production capacity is more than 8000 sets. Our machining capabilities range from simple center lathe turning to vertical and horizontal boring through to the latest computer controlled work centers. We have an in-house test facility where we are able to test all products including material composition.