Eco-Friendly Waterborne Automotive Undercoat CT-21
Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds). VOC causes air contamination and it is cancerigenic.
We replaced our previous CT-21 undercoat to Waterborne Automotive Undercoat CT-21 to show that we care about the world, air contamination, working environment of users.
We tried to alleviate chemical products' issues by reducing VOC contents, by developing a non-inflammable liquid undercoat solution with barely any smell.
We care about every person who uses our product, and their health matters to us. Do not doubt that by alternatively using waterborne undercoat, working efficacy and working environment will change much better.
CT-21 facilitates your process
1) QUICK DRY:
- Tack-Free test: 30-60 min (Alters on the environment)
*Takes 1 day to dry totally.
2) ADHERENCE: Moderate viscosity to make procedures easy.
- In case of low viscosity, you will have to coat various time to form a firm layer and also, there is a risk that the liquid flows down during the procedure and harm the worker.
- In case of high viscosity, the liquid does not spread out evenly and be chunky.
- The layer prevents car parts from corrosion, external impacts and pressure. Additionally, soundproof effects.
4) PRICE: REASONABLE
How To Use
- Remove dirt, dust, rust, oil, wax, any other contaminants possible from the area where you are planning to apply and wait til dry.
- Shake thoroughly before use and stir before preparing the undercoat air gun
- Spray evenly from 20-30 cm away.
- Clean the Undercoat gun with water and store away immediately after use.
BEX Inter-Corporation Ltd. (BEX) was established in 2003 as a subsidiary of Buhmwoo Group, a major manufacturer of metal-working lubricants. Currently shares the lab together with Buhmwoo Group.
BEX started off its business by officially signing a technical partnership contract with WD-40 in the U.S. As a sole representative of WD-40, not only BEX has attained huge reputation in the industry but also strengthened its sales capacity all over the country.