- ShipDIS is a Multi-report terminal that uses small satellite equipment. It enables real-time communication with shore and other vessels.
- ShipDIS can send GPS-based track data and international standard VMS report via satellite communication services.
- All data sent to shore will be highly compressed, therefore it is possible to reduce the communication costs.
- Distress function is also included to immediately transmit the location of the accident vessel and the accident situation to the shore control center and to the vessels located nearby if the vessel is in distress.
- It is an e-Fisheries Reporting System. It is designed for crews who are not familiar to an electronic device to use easily . Through this device, you are able to report entering & leaving from the fishery zone, daily fishing performance and ship’s current location. It is possible to add some systems(ex. Messenger) for convenience of the crew. SUNCOM’s own compression technology reduces the cost of satellite communication.
- Currently, SUNCOM is providing services to all fishing boats operating in Russian waters.
SUNCOM was established in Busan KOREA, the maritime capital of Korea, for shipbuilding & maritime IT business, and now owns a lot of source technologies and related patents such as vessel monitoring using satellite communication and 4S communication data processing technology.
With such technologies, SUNCOM is powerful shipbuilding & maritime IT Venture Company which continuously tries to establish maritime safety and improvement of crew IT welfare with young and challenging sprits.
2. Major business
1) Satellite Communication Solution
E-mail & data transmission system optimized for maritime satellite communication
E-mail system for ships - ShipOffice v4.0
Ship anti virus vaccine live update service
Ship M2M(machine to machine) solution
Ship electronics manual solution
2) Network Solution
Intelligent server system optimized for ships, based on cloud computing technology
ShipCloud server system
Ship Power Line(PLC) communication solution
Data line and telephone line communication solution
Build Fleet Broadband(FB), GPS, M2M satellite communication terminals
3) Location-based Solution
Location-tracking system based on geofencing algorithm
4S(ship to ship, ship to shore) router equipment
Fishery e-reporting system & sending/picking up distress calls
Maritime safety management system
Vessel monitoring system based on ECDIS
4) Vessel IT Maintenance
24H/7D global ships IT technical support
Management IT resources on ships and failure history
5) Research and Development
Proceed government public project and develope core technologies
Develop maritime IT core technologies
|Value||Increasing Rate||Value||Increasing Rate|
|1||Pr.China||$ 569,833||17.5%||$ 2,723,309||377.9%|
|2||U.S.A||$ 1,007,904||-26.5%||$ 2,325,816||130.8%|
|3||Laos||$ 0||- %||$ 628,183||- %|
|4||Brazil||$ 22,627||628.5%||$ 465,586||1957.7%|
|5||Viet Nam||$ 766,961||307.6%||$ 435,594||-43.2%|
|6||India||$ 84,957||473.1%||$ 227,362||167.6%|
|7||Uzbekistan||$ 0||- %||$ 176,826||- %|
|8||Poland||$ 39,867||- %||$ 139,350||249.5%|
|9||Philippines||$ 105,565||1611.8%||$ 136,342||29.2%|
|10||Colombia||$ 0||- %||$ 98,000||- %|
|Total||$ 3,437,555||-18.1%||$ 7,959,154||131.5%|