about Shipyardtools's Clamp
The clamps, hooks, and ratchet pullers manufactured by National Clamp are efficient products designed to use
for vertically or horizontally lifting, transporting, loading, unloading, installing or manufacturing(attaching and welding)
steel plates and steel blocks. These products are easy, conveneint and safe tools to use in all areas.
The clamps, hooks and ratchet pullers manufactured by National Clamp are convenient to use and increase work
efficiency. However, using them in an improper manner can lead to serious accidents, injuries or damage to
equipment. To prevent accidents, injuries or damage, thoroughly read the instruction manual, the instructions, and
the warnings and familiarize yourself with them so that you can operate the clamps, hooks and ratchet pullers in
a proper manner.
• Compensation for Accidents
If an accident happens while using our product and it is caused by a manufacturing defect, the legal lost will be
compensated under the product liability insurance.
• Exemption of Warranty
No warranty is guaranteed except for the warranties specified in the instruction manual or explained in person or
by other forms of communication.
• How to Maintain Clamps
- Store clamps on indoor display shelves with no water or moisutre.
- After using clamps, sort them into usable and unusable ones ina ccordance with safety check(maintenance) rules.
- After inspection, grease the operating parts of usable clamps and store the clamps on display shelves by model
- Separately store clamps that have to be disposed of or repaierd with the sign, “Stop Using” on them.
- Conduct regular inspection of stored clamps by maintenance personnel according to safety check rules.
- Before use, always ensure that there is no problem with the application, the specification, the rated capacity
and the working range(the thickness of a work piece).
- Before use, always check clamps for any problem and then hand over them to users.
• Maintenance(Repair) of Clamps
- Repair of clamps must be always performed by qualified maintenance personnel in designated tool repair shops.
- Safety check and replacement of clamp components must be perfor med in accordance with the guidelines in
the instruction manual.
- Never make alterations to clamps and clamp components for other application.
- Never heat or weld clamps and clamp components.