Automatic Ventilating Fan for Ceiling
New concept in Automatic Ventilating Fan has been welcome by our buyers, preventing the problems associated with traditional shutter fans. When blades
Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Brand name
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
|Product name||Automatic Ventilating Fan for Ceiling||Certification||-|
|Keyword||exhaust fan , fan , ventilating fan , ventilator||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||ROBOTECH||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||Available,OEM||HS code||841451|
New concept in Automatic Ventilating Fan has been welcome by our buyers, preventing the problems associated with
traditional shutter fans. When blades are closed, this product forms a shield against insects and unwelcome odors.
1. Problems with traditional shutter fan
- Shutters break often.
- Shutters reduce ventilation.
- Shutters get rusty.
- When the electric power is off, conventional shutters stay open, letting dust and insects enter freely.
- When running, regular shutter fans spread dust into the air and accumulate dust particles behind the shutters.
- On ordinary fans, closing the shutter after running just creates more dust.
2. Features with automatic ventilating fan
- No need for additional shutters.
- Shutter maintains good ventilation.
- Even if electric power is off, the blades close automatically with no need for manual control.
- Simple to operate: When turned on, the shutter opens to become the blades of the fan. When off,
they automatically form a closed shutter. - It is easy to connect the unit to thermostats, gas detectors, etc.
- The blades close completely, forming a shield against insects and unwelcome odors.
250mm expressaire exhaust fan
- Closing blades to shut out insects and prevent back drafts
- Removable blades for easy cleaning
- Capacitor motor
- Fitted with plug and lead
Ideal for large bathroom fan, lanudry, hotel, large kitchen, office
- Blades : 6 pcs
- Fan dia. : 254mm
- Voltage : 110~240V
- Air movement: 900~800m3/h
- Wattage : 45W
- Full load current: 0.2A
- Motor type: Sleeve bearing
- Noisy : 53dB
|Price (FOB)||Negotiable||transportation||Ocean Shipping|
|Payment Options||L/C,T/T||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- ROBERT LEE
- Korea, Gyeonggi-do, Gunpo-si, 148 Beon-gil, 17 Gosan-ro, 714 Gupo IT Valley, Gunpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- Product Category
- Fans,General Industrial Equipment,Ventilation Fans & Parts
- Year Established
- Company introduction
Robotech was established in 2002 as one of korean professional fan and motor companies based Korea. Since it was started, the company was oriented to export worldwide including Middle-East, Oceania, Asia and South America countries. The products were first ranged into motors, domestic ventilating fans and industrial fans. In 2003, the company developed high efficiency and low cost of bldc motor affiliated with other Korea hi-tech company first in Korea. December in 2005 robotech lunched another division, electronic division with on-line shopping mall and its product range was expanded into desktop tunning computer. The division is goal to enable the intelligent networking of digital products that will be make consumers' lives better than ever. Robotech relies on its close ties with distributors, oems and large customers to develop products that help them meet their objectives and improve their performance. We are dedicated to develop products that are cheaper and easier to install, use and service, to market our systems more effectively, and to continuously offer more support services. We cooperate with major research organizations and venture companies. Partnerships with allied industy leaders are a rewarding avenue for technical advancement.
- Main Markets
- Main Product
- Attached File