DUNS

Product name Thread &needle Certification -
Category Surgical Equipment Ingredients -
Keyword needle , surgical , suture , hypoallergic surgical tape Unit Size -
Brand name - Unit Weigh -
origin South Korea Stock -
Supply type - HS code -

Product Information

Surgical suture is a medical device used to hold body tissues together after an injury or surgery. Application generally involves using a needle with an attached length of thread. A number of different shapes, sizes, and thread materials have been developed over its millennia of history. Surgeons, physicians, dentists, podiatrists, eye doctors, registered nurses and other trained nursing personnel, medics, and clinical pharmacists typically engage in suturing. Surgical knots are used to secure the sutures.

Sutures come in very specific sizes and may be either absorbable (naturally biodegradable in the body) or non-absorbable. Sutures must be strong enough to hold tissue securely but flexible enough to be knotted. They must be hypoallergenic and avoid the "wick effect" that would allow fluids and thus infection to penetrate the body along the suture tract

Surgery, which is used to seal tissue damage caused by trauma. There are non-absorbable sutures and absorbable sutures, and the former include silk, nylon, and polyterpetal ethylene, and the latter include cut gut, polyglycolic acid, and the like.

Iin case of our product,

*Approved from the korea Food and Drug Adminiatration as medical device, of absorbable sture safe in PDO

*Procedure depending on the area, you can use a wide range of products.

* Being absorbed sture in s simple way, using simple procedure, treatment daily return on the day.

B2B Trade

Price (FOB) Negotiable transportation -
MOQ Negotiable Leadtime Negotiable
Payment Options L/C,T/T Shipping time Negotiable

Royal K Holdings Co., Ltd.

Country / Year Established
South Korea South Korea / 2017
Membership
PRO
Business type
Trading Company

DUNS

President
Woorim Chong
Address
Gangbyeonnyeok-ro 4-gil Gwangjin-gu Seoul, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea
Product Category
Other Personal Care
Year Established
No. of Total Employees
1-50
Company introduction

This is Royal K Holdings Co., Ltd as export company. in south korea.

Although we have been working in the export industry for nearly 20 years, we have been having a few failures, but we have been continuing the transformation of growth with the spirit of constant challenge and defeat until today and we are doing my best to become a general trading company.

Our main items are construction materials, auto parts & supplies, Pillers, cosmetics, and defense products. In addition, we are focusing on introducing Korean products to the global village.

In fact, we have been able to keep up to this because thanks to my 20 years of friends (US, Russia, Taiwan, and Africa) who have been together, so was able to continue trading with their good fortune with them, We can contribute to build a framework as general trading company without hesitation by laying foundation.

As a result, we are able to deliver any item reliably, once we have secured the item supply base. So, in dealing with your company, we will do our best to demonstrate our steady growth, I will tell you that I will be a good partner.

If you have any inconveniences, please let me know at any time, I will not hesitate to refresh. thank you

Kind Regards

Royal K Holdings

Ceo: Luke Chung / H.p: 010-4595-7299

Director/ Overseas Business Department :

Simon Kim / H.P: 010-7164-2303

Main Markets

Germany Germany

Italy Italy

Russia Russia

U.A.E. U.A.E.

U.S.A U.S.A

Main Product

Related Products

Other buyers also search

Membership Grade

BUYER

Biz Pro VIP

SELLER

Biz Pro VIP
팝업닫기
Live Chat A new message arrives
from a business partner.

No Data

• There is no data to load
  • Check out the My tK > My Inquiries list.
  • After agreeing to the use of the Live Chat service, the list is printed only when there is at least one history of receiving or sending a Live Chat request.

If you have not yet agreed to use the Live Chat service,

You can use the Live Chat freely after agreeing to the use of the Live Chat service.

View more
View more