Negotiable / | Min Order Quantity Unit
2 Inje Vocational Training Center for People with Special NeedsSupplier Activity
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers through seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
" Activity of supplier was updated in the "transaction" section of the last 5 days ago"
|Product name||Dried Pollack Gift Set Premium 2||Certification||-|
|Keyword||dried fish , dried pollack , dried seafood||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
Dried Pollack Gift Set Premium 2
│ DESCRIPTION │
- size : 42-44㎝(10number)
- style : dried slices of pollacks
- color : golden yellow
1. What is dried Pollack? Dried Pollack is a Pollack that has been matured and dried by repeatedly freezing and melting on a duckjang (a place to hang a type of fishes between a branches and a pillar for drying) for four months from mid December in cold alpine regions below minus 10 degrees after taking out the internal organs of dried Pollack caught during the breeding season and washing it cleanly and soaking it in water for one day to remove salt. Unlike a dried Pollack, it has a deep flavor.
2. Who made this? In Inje Vocational Training Center for People with Special Needs who conducted sheltered employment for people with severe disabilities who are unable to get a job in a general business establishment and lead the independence of the disabled by supporting them to perform economical activities and providing opportunity of social participation through vocational rehabilitation training, 12 severely disabled people have made dried Pollack products with sincerity from 2011. Especially, as dried Pollack is made with the highest-quality dried yellow Pollack at Duckjang in YongDae-ri, Inje-gunm, you can have it with trust.
3. How was the dried Pollack made? For the process of making dried Pollack products, you should first give adequate moisture to whole dried pollack and then softly pat it. Then, cut the belly in half and remove bones, gills, and inner layers. Afterward, you need to dry dried Pollack which you have spread it out and put it down for a day in the dryer or on in the sun. That was the process of processing dried Pollack jerky. Processing to torn flesh of dried Pollack after removing head and tail and skin is a dried shredded dried Pollack. After conducting a safety inspection of all processing, we divided into each package and sold it after packing.
4. How can we eat? There are various dishes that preserve deep and savory taste of dried Pollack. For the representative cuisine, there are dried Pollack soup, shredded dried Pollack, seasoned shredded dried Pollack, and hot pots of dried Pollack. Also, please refer to the recipe of dried Pollack in the internet search box.
5. Original : Russia
6. Drying rack of dried Pollack: Yongdae-ri, Inje-gun
7. Cautions: Refrigerate the dried Pollack after purchase since there is no additives in the natural ingredients
8. Information for delivery/exchange/return
- Call for consultation: 033-462-7240 – Available time for contact (weekday) AM 9:00- PM 6:00
- Lunch time: 12:00-13:00/Weekend, Holiday closed
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
“A happy place to work with pleasure”
Inje Vocational Training Center for People with Special Needs
Inje Vocational Training Center for People with Special Needs is a beneficial facility for the disabled that conducts sheltered employment for people with severe disabilities who are unable to get a job in a general business establishment and lead the independence of the disabled by supporting them to perform economical activities.
Since 2011, it started a foundry business as a type of dried Pollack, a representative product of Inje-gun, Gangwon-do and changed it to a food manufacturer on October 2016. Also, it released ‘golden products is a dried Pollack”, which is a self-brand product of January 2018.
In 2019, currently 12 severely disabled people and 3 facility workers have worked in the center and their products are being variously composed of 16 types which are dried Pollack jerky, shredded dried Pollack, and gift sets.
As the center is a certified production facility from reliable institutions such as certification of CLEAN business establishment, approval of using Hanulnerin mark, and certified mark of superior agricultural products in Gangwon-do, it makes safety and reliable products.
As Inje Vocational Training Center for People with Special Needs has been designed as a production facility for people with severe disabilities from Ministry of Health and Welfare, preferred purchase performance of products for people with severe disabilities in a public institution is applied.