Negotiable / | Min Order Quantity Unit
2 BLUE COMMUNICATIONSupplier Activity
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers through seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
" Activity of supplier was updated in the "transaction" section of the last 5 days ago"
Country South Korea
|Keyword||coding , educational toys , asomekit , physical computing||Unit Size||200.0 * 200.0 * 100.0 mm|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||680 mg|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
│ DESCRIPTION │
"AsomeKit" is an IoT(Internet of Things) kit using various sensors.
It helps students to understand the basic concept of several natural phenomena such as semiconductors, frequencies, conductors, and currents. The device can show how those phenomena could appear through simulation.
Once you've learned the functions of one sensor, you can develop a variety of different applications, and you can use multiple sensors to actually implement your own ideas, such as game consoles and anti-theft devices.
AsomeIT teaching aid : AsomeKit
Overveiw of teaching aids
• IoT connected learning using various sensors
• Through simulation skill up
• Learning various basic knowledge Connected science
• Using WiFi wireless control and programming
• Can use various sensors at once
Basic course practice
• Assembling AsomeKit
• Explain source code
• Handling LED sensor / making zero-count game / communicating Internet / making smart vase
• Learn one sensor’s function and develop various using method
Application course practice
• Combine various sensors and develop game machine, antitheft device
• Develop various invention connected IoT
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
Founded in 2013, Blue Communications has developed coding education curricula and dioceses through Physical Computing, launching its 2018 coding education brand called 'AsomeIT'. Students, teachers, parents, etc. who find software coding difficult and complex, can learn and teach coding easily and develop creativity and logical thinking power through coding, creating special educational dioceses, education platforms, and culture.
You can code new movements and functions by putting a big imagination inside a small robot.