I'M ALIVE KOMBUCHA
Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
- Soft Drinks
|Product name||I'M ALIVE KOMBUCHA||Certification||-|
|Keyword||beauty , fermentation , soft drink , kombucha||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
I'M ALIVE KOMBUCHA
│ DESCRIPTION │
- Kombucha has a long history that Qin Shi Huang of Qin Dynasty of China in B.C. 220 enjoyed drinking this fermented tea, and now celebrities in Hollywood, US, raised popularity of Kombucha
- It is becoming the alternate beverage of soda in US and this trend seems to be continued in coming years with more investment coming from global players such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Co, Starbucks, etc. so that the size of market is expected to be increased constantly
- ‘I’M Alive Kombucha’ will be the first one introduced in US from Asia, region of origin
- It has organic ingredients from Jeju Island, Korea and also added Prebiotics which serve as a food for Probiotics of living microorganisms
- Its innovative 4th fermentation process makes it more tasty and healthy by creating DSL and Glucuronic acid
- LCA Global, exporter of ‘I’M Alive Kombucha’, has a full exclusivity right for entire region of US, and Malaysia and Singapore in South East Asian Region
I’M Alive Kombucha is the result of advanced science of fermentation with high content of Glucuronic acid and DSL. It is produced with technical cooperation with renowned Kombucha manufacturer in US, Buchi Kombucha, and it is made with organic green tea and black tea from OSULLOC, Korea's premium tea brand, and 100% fruit-concentrate, organic cane sugar and other natural ingredients.
Currently it is on the shelf of premium marts in Korea such as Shinsegae SSG, Star field, Hyundai department stores, E-mart, etc. and customers also can find this product most of on-line shopping malls in Korea
[I'M ALIVE Organic Kombucha with Prebiotics]
1. Weight (Net): 315ml
2. Weight (Gross): 575g per bottle
3. Carton Size: 248*190*207mm
4. Shelf Life: 10 month from the day of production
5. Flavor: Original / Ginger Lemon / Pomegranate / Apple Berry
[Ingredients of Original Flavor]
- Purified Water, Organic Cane Sugar 5.3%, Kombucha Culture 4.9%, Organic Green Tea 4.77%. Organic Black Tea 3.58%, Galacto Oligosaccharide, Carbon Dioxide, Yeast
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- CHA HOJOON
- Partners 2 Suite 801 90 Beobwon ro , Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Product Category
- Soft Drinks
- Year Established
- No. of Total Employees
- Company introduction
LIFE CHANGE ADVICE
LCAGlobal, lnc. is a global trading company mainly exporting F&B products to US and SouthEast Asian market. We are delivering healthy and reliable F&B products toconsumers’ daily life. In addition, we are also proving advisory consultingservices to business entities that face new market entry either in Korea orVietnam / Malaysia.
LCAGlobal was founded in 2016, headquartered in Seoul, Korea with localpartners in Vietnam and Malaysia as a sole exporter of Korean natural mineralwater called 'Samdasoo'from JejuIsland, which has over 40% of market share in Korea for the last 20 years. We are currently exporting Samdasoo to Vietnam and Malaysia covering over 200 local supermarkets, hyper-chains and on-trade market such as 5 star hotels and restaurants.
In addition, we also have an exclusivity right of exporting 'I Am Alive Kombucha' for entire region of US, Singapore and Malaysia. It is a healthy and tasty fermented beverage with premium ingredients generating various health benefits such as detox, antioxidant, energizing and immunity.
We try our best to meet with consumer’s ever changing needs andcontinue the diversification of products for the export.
Now we are preparing for new market entry and diversification of our product-portfolio.
- Main Markets
- Main Product