By Coffee Mix (3 in 1)
4 Four Seasons FnC co
Country South Korea
Supplier Grade level3
Aloe vera juice, milk soda, fruit juice
tomato , cherry tomato
seaweeds (dried laver, seasoned & roasted laver, brown seawe
cheddar cheese powder
* Coffee Mix (3 in 1) products were invented as first in korea over the world in the end of 1970s.
* At first time, spray dried coffee mix product was launched in market,
later, freezing dried coffee used in coffee mix for more rich and delicious taste.
* In korea, a few of manufacturers have been producing coffee mix product (3 in 1, 2 in 1, 4 in 1).
Maxim brand have the highest share in market for a long time.
* The other manufacturers are Dam Teo, Mcnulty, Nam yang, etc. but share in market is not much,
tring to immitate Maxim's quality to be available to almost same taste.
* The other manufacturer's products have maintained competitiveness in price as followers,
supplementing advertising activity .
* Detailed explanation about products would be supported on business consulting.
This is trading company for foods ingredients , processed foods and vegetables to foreign countries.
Regarding foods ingredients , we've been trading cheese seasoning powder,non dairy creamer, fat filled whole milk powder and dark brown sugar/ brown sugar.
Regarding processed foods , we have lots of products , as you can find them on company homepage (http://fourseasonsfnc.tradekorea.com) ,
and regarding vegetables, paprika, tomato and asparagus available for trading.
Our policy is to trade qualified foods items ,with competitive in price range.
Most of items are manufactured by respected companies on the point of quality management and high tech facility of operation system.
we've been trying to enlarge items for foods ingredients and seasoning powdered / liquids products.
At present, we have been doing business with a few of countries , but
try to develop to more countries with OEM/ODM manufacturing.
We've been waiting for inquiries related with foods ingredients, processed foods and vegetables for development.
Hyung ki, Oh (Angelo Oh)
president of the Four Seasons FnC co.