Negotiable / | Min Order Quantity Unit
1 IM Healthcare Co.,LtdSupplier Activity
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers through seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
" Activity of supplier was updated in the "transaction" section of the last 5 days ago"
Country South Korea
|Product name||Smart microbe detector||Certification||-|
Food & Beverage Machinery
Other Monitoring & Diagnostic Equipment
|Keyword||microbe detector , agricultural technology , sanitary inspection , poisoning prevention||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||-|
Smart microbe detector
01. Prompt results
• Real-time continuous monitoring
• Detection in as little as hours
• Detection within 18 hours below 1CFU/10ml
02. High reliability
• Officially certified test methods
- EPA, AOAC, WHO, FDA, IBWA
- 3M Petri film and IDEXXX reagent compatible
03. Easy to use
• Non-expert can use as all the process are automatically made by the device
04. Low cost for testing
• One-stop solution at site from culture, detection, and reading
• Significant cost saving of reagent compared to the existing methods
• Expert cost saving
05. Sanitary inspection with one device
• Water quality test by chromogenic enzyme substrate method
• Hygiene index microbe test using a dr y film
• Extensively applicable to Rodac and Hand plates
Principle of operation
chromogenic enzyme substrate method
High accuracy with the level of precision analysis and reduction of time taken from 4 days to 12-18hrs
Very easy-to use for non-expert without complex, specialized equipment and elementary cleaning
Microber can be used in various food companies including food processing factories as a sanitary inspection
|Payment Options||Negotiable||Shipping time||Negotiable|
IM Healthcare is
a spin-off company from IM that was also spinned-off from SAMSUNG in 2006.
IMH was established in Jan. 2011 as a indipendent company perfectly from IM.
Afterward, we have been developing bio diagnosis technology, IoT Healthcare
and Ionizer business, and is growing up as a first mover in the digital healthcare area.