$ 0.0 / Pieces | Min Order Quantity Unit
1 MSCL Co., Ltd.Supplier Activity
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers through seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
" Activity of supplier was updated in the "transaction" section of the last 5 days ago"
Country South Korea
|Product name||GATE-eye/DIGITAL DOOR LOCK/PUSH PULL/MSP330||Certification||-|
|category||Locks & Keys||Ingredients||-|
|Keyword||digital door lock , door lock , push pull , push and pull||Unit Size||85.0 * 388.0 * 73.0 mm|
|Brand name||GATE-eye||Unit Weigh||5 kg|
|Supply type||-||HS code||8301401010|
GATE-eye MSP330 Push Pull Touchscreen Digital Door Lock, Fingerprint, RFID key tag, Password, Emergency key Entry
Easy-to-use push-pull handle
plus safe fingerprint recognition
In addition to existing password and key tag verification,
fast and accurate fingerprint recognition and emergency key system,
safer and more convenient 4 verification systems!
Even when your both hands are not free,
just push to open.
A small difference in convenience changes everyday life.
GATE-eye with differentiated materials and quality
MSCL uses high strength zinc / aluminium alloy die casting body and precision parts
supplied by our own domestic manufacturing line, boasting exceptionally strong and solid quality.
① Fingerprint modules
- Adopts the state-of-the-art high spec fingerprint scanner to enable fast and easy verification, with accurate recognition for stronger security
② Voice guide system
- Informs operation statuses and function settings by voice guides for user convenience
③ 9 level volume control and 0 volume setting
- Supports the volume control of operation sounds and voice guides by 9 levels and selectively sets the volume to 0
④ Emergency key (physical key) included
- Provides a physical key for access in case of an emergency such as forgetting the password, sudden battery discharge or failure
⑤ Imaginary number function
- Prevents password theft by others who try to guess your password from fingerprints left on the touch screen or by getting a peek
⑥ Security system
- Entering wrong password more than 4 times makes every operation stop and sounds loud alarm to prevent theft.
⑦ Intruder detection and damage warning
- Makes a loud alarm sound if someone tries to damage the product or force open the door to break into the house
⑧ Electric shock disabling security system
- Uses a circuit that prevents door opening against electric shock for enhanced security
⑨ High temperature sensor (e.g. against fire) and automatic open system
- Makes a sound alarm if it detects high temperature (65℃±5℃) enough to suspect a fire within the house and gets unlocked for quick evacuation
⑩ Automatic / Manual setting
- Auto lock is set as default and you can change it to manual lock for like a shopping mall with frequent access
⑪ Batter replacement notification
- When battery replacement is needed, a certain number (#5) is flickering and you hear a voice guide to tell you in advance when to replace batteries.
⑫ Double-lock function
- When double-lock function is turned on, it is impossible to open door with a password or a key tag from outside.
⑬ Emergency power supply in case of battery discharge
- If you forget to replace batteries in time or the door lock does not work because of battery discharge,
connect a 9V alkaline battery from outside to supply power
⑭ Home automation system connection or wireless remote control support
- With a wireless transmitter/receiver set or a portable remote control set, users can control the digital door lock nearby
without having to operate it manually.
Door thickness 40-50mm(a separate order needed for an insulating door
- Outside (front) : 85(L) * 73(D) * 388(H) mm
- Outside (front) : Al, PC
- Basic : Key tag X 3, emergency key X 2
DC6V : 1.5V alkaline AA battery x 8
|Price (FOB)||0.0 USD||transportation||-|
|Payment Options||T/T,Others||Shipping time||Negotiable|