1 NJ COMPANY CO., LTD.Supplier Activity
Country South Korea
Fountain Maxx Food
│ DESCRIPTION │
Temperatures due to its excellent sterilizing effect even at low temperatures.
Suitable for disinfecting disinfectants such as equipment such as nium
- Due to the large number of action sites, the resistance generation rate is very low and excellent sterilizing power is exhibited even in the presence of organic substances.
- Since it is decomposed into water, oxygen, and acetic acid after use, it does not need to be washed or removed separately.
- When using dilution, use a dedicated test strip to immediately check the peracetic acid content in the field
- It is a product with various capacities, so it can be used economically and conveniently according to the usage.
- After use, it is finally decomposed into water, oxygen, acetic acid, etc., safe for the human body, and separate wastewater treatment Eco-friendly products that do not require.
- Even if it is used for food, it has a half-life of about 1 hour, so there is no residue left to ensure safety
- Sterilization for food such as meat, poultry, fruits and vegetables
- Raw material of peracetic acid products such as quasi-drugs for animals as food additives
- Others, places requiring hygienic management of the workplace and surrounding environment
- Food manufacturing, processingequipment and utensils, containers 〮 Packaging sterilization
- Disinfection and CIP cleaning of pharmaceutical, brewing, and soft drink factories
- Sterilization of harvested fruits and vegetables such as tangerines, bananas, and pepper farms
- Removal of harmful microorganisms and odors where odor occurs
- Removal of green algae and odors in the presence of organic materials such as biofilm